Main Menu

X-Files/The Lighthouse Family - What Connection?

Started by Tarantino, 01 February, 2003, 05:43:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tarantino

I know this is off topic but I'm so excited I want to share my news with the world.

As some of you know I have my own website (www.discarray.com) from which I sell Discarrays (Picture Frames which you can use to display the actual discs from your CD collection, made from suede and aluminium) About two months ago I sold one to Tunde, the lead singer of the Lighthouse Family and last week I went to the comedy theatre, where Gillian Anderson of X-Files fame is performing and presented her with the latest Discarray, at the same time reminding her that we were at school together (Coleridge in Crouch End, North London. Yes it's true!) She loved it and I have booked tickets for the show tonight in the hope that she may let me photograph her with the Discarray.

Anyway, I'm sure you have all seen through my flimsy excuse to advertise my website but it's just been updated and I have four great new style Discarrays in stock. Go have a look (see link below)

Link: http://cnb-host4.clickandbuild.com/cnb/shop/discarray/" target="_blank">http://cnb-host4.clickandbuild.com/cnb/shop/discarray/

ukdane

As a one time huge Batman comic fan I used to collect all the titles, but DC lost control, and it all got silly and out of hand. So I decided to cancel them ALL.

I see now there is a DC title called Gotham Central.
I'm into Police drama, and am fond of Ed Brubaker and Greg Rucka's work. I'm also a huge fan of Michale Lark's artwork. So for me this title would seem an excellent choice.

But how much is it tied into the Batman mythos, and is it likely to become included into Batman crossovers in the future (probably is my guess)?

Does anyone read this comic, would they recommend it or should I steer clear?

Cheers

Daney
Cheers

-Daney

Devons Daddy

but did you ever snog her? thats what we all need to know.

I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Tarantino

I don't even remember her but I got her autograph last night and she said that she remembers me. (She's probably being polite, and I said to the police afterwards, there was no need for her to call security, I stumbled and put my hand out to stop myself from falling! Anyway, the truth is out there!)

Trout

If you have a picture of her, aged 18 and in a school uniform, you could make a fortune.

I bid a donkey, a bucket of fish and a signed photograph of Magnus Magnusson.

- Trout

The Enigmatic Dr X

Lock up your spoons!

Adrian Bamforth

Yes, before this tread disappears of the bottom of the screen, there mus be some old photo on Friends Reunited even if you haven't got one.

ADE