Main Menu

Robo Hunter... the return?

Started by OldOne, 02 February, 2003, 01:13:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

McNulty

A-Ha! I seem to have found out that this is indeed the true way. Great, let's get back to the Robohunter discussion...

Link: http://www.users.totalise.co.uk/~rjamieson/Cal-Hab/index.html" target="_blank">The A-Z of Cal-Hab

Smiley

I'd be shamelessly happy to see a new Robo-Hunter strip of any variety, so long as it's Wagner or Grant on the writing and Gibson doing the art. Retro can be good, y'know.

Maybe to keep everyone happy, what's needed are new, original, different strips by creative teams with great track records, e.g. Wagner and Gibson?

Whatever, does anyone know if there's been any progress made / more info on Lifeboat?

Link: http://www.2000adonline.com/index.php3?zone=fan&page=messagethread&choice=2015" target="_blank">Deja-Vu

karne

He, he. Sorry McNulty, but I had to wind you up a little bit, considering everybody else did the same to me when I was trying to figure out the intricacies of HTML. You all know who you are, and you're all on my list ;)

DavidXBrunt

Watcher, don't you consider Bad Company to be a classic series? It debuted post 500.

paulvonscott

I count everything up to 520 as a sort of watermark, beyond which you have a rapidly retreating tide of talent, and quality.  It's like one of those flood levels from 1465 that you always expect never to be bettered.

The Enigmatic Dr X

IF there's going to be any return of any character, it should be a continuation of the story. Part of the appeal of 2000ad is that characters age and get killed - if you have a "flashback" story then this element is removed and all that's left tends to be a rehash of an early 80s plot.  (I'm think Strontium Dog here. If the decision is taken that killing Alpha was an editorial mistake then just bring him back, don't fanny around with the continuity). So, either rejuve Sam or have his daughter kick butt, but don't reopen old casebooks.
Lock up your spoons!

Devons Daddy

but we seem to think that slade should return.

anyone able to creat a poll on this.may be worth the time and then we can send it in.
worth a try isnt it.we finally got alpha back in the end.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!