Main Menu

Give me a good reason not to go postal!

Started by The Amstor Computer, 16 September, 2004, 09:09:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SiriusB

No Bou, no. Don't ever crave a mortgage. It's all a trick - you end up wanting to do your house up, and make weekend trips to Ikea and MFI. And suddenly less money for comics because you end up with a million plates/posters/chairs/novelty lamps you don't need.

Queen Firey-Bou

i only want a morgage sirius, cos me n the kids have been homeless too many times, theres no affordable housing here, & nothing to rent. I'm safe just now but the whole economics of it all leaves a deep seated sinking insecurity & paranoia, besides, i don't like where i live, ie surrounded by whinging-english-pensioners or alchies or drugs-to-kiddies-flogging-scum... but where on a UK housing list will i get anything better?  at least i have a stunning view here i guess.

ikea ? if i want novelty items i visit a skip.

anyway enough cranking...i'm going oooot on me bike & life is fine !

Generally Contrary

IKEA?  Oh, god, please, no.  An endless labyrinth.  It's like 'Cube'.

Oddboy

I've been a 'home-owner' for almost 2 years now, but I've never *ever* been to Ikea. Oddgirl went once, I believe, but that was before we'd got the home.
Better set your phaser to stun.

House of Usher

I've been doing up my house. Ikea is to be avoided. So far, fingers crossed, so good.

All I've come back with from Ikea is a two-step stool for the missus to be able to reach the handles on the windows, one duvet cover, four pillow cades, a round bath mat, two potted plants, two scented candles, and artist's lay figure and a milk jug.

The House of Usher will not be adopting the Ikea 'look' any time soon. In fact, it will most likely fall into a precipice before I allow such a thing to happen.
STRIKE !!!

Slippery PD

From going mental to Ikea in four easy steps.  I kinda like Ikea, its got relatively cheap solid furniture that goes in a certain type of house.  Fortunately I now live so far away from one, I dont have to worry about it anymore...

And dont go postal DF

Slips

Al_Ewing

THE VOICE SAID KILL!

Let's get us all in the Daily Mail. "BAN THIS SICK FILTH - we blow the whistle on KID BLOOD RAG! 'The green faced man said death was Zarjaz' CLAIMS OFFICE KILLER"
Try again. Fail again. Fail better.