Main Menu

Meg 237 - Printing Error

Started by Robo-K33F, 19 September, 2005, 08:16:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

archangel 1

whooooohooooooo!!glad you let us all know (better service than bt!!)

Dan Kelly

And here i was dropping in to see if it was just lil old me ;)

Actually I though Si had just got distracted and not finished the script ;-D

Dan

Queen Firey-Bou

yeah but in six months time when i catch up with reading backlog, i'll still pop in & start complaining about it.

Its the memory chooks.

Noisybast

Went to pick mine up today, and it was the knacked version. Left it in the shop. I'll drop back in later this week to get the "fixed" version. Was the prog botched as well, or has my thrill-merchant got it horribly wrong & binned the wrong comics?
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Artificial Idiot

The prog was fine, your thrill merchant got it horribly wrong.

Oddboy

What's your shop doing selling the Meg on Tuesday anyway? Scamps!
Better set your phaser to stun.

Proudhuff

Bloody eck, I'm confused but that's normal, hope they sent out a postcard like they did back in '82. did I mention that? I got a card you know, yes 82 dear, youngsters nowerdays

Nicecuppa hUff
DDT did a job on me

Proudhuff

How good is that Dredd story, not to mention the 'What I did in the 90s' by somebody called Ed Bishop, no mention of Moonbase, very strange. No photaes of the wimmin in the silver suits either, bah, Gull wing doors, never work, I told him, I said delorin yeel never get yer money back

Confudsed HUff
DDT did a job on me

VampiraJen

hope they sent out a postcard like they did back in '82. did I mention that? I got a card you know, yes 82 dear, youngsters nowerdays

that postcard is older than i am.......

colcool007

Still no sign of it in Swindon. :-( Looks like I will be one of the converts to subscription at this rate.

DavidXBrunt

Delivered to your door, early, and with occasional freebies like the recent graphic novel...why aren't you already subscribing you cleckpock?

McNulty

I'm on subscription and received the Megazine with the printing error. But I have yet to receive the corrected copy or my 2000AD.

DavidXBrunt

Max Kon

me neither. i was asuming it'd come this coming week.

The Amstor Computer

McNulty -

I haven't got mine either, but since the problem was only discovered on Monday, I suspect we may get a replacement with the new issue of 2K tomorrow.