Main Menu

TANK GIRL SIGNING at FORBIDDEN PLANET!

Started by +rufus+, 10 October, 2008, 10:56:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

+rufus+

Alan and I will be in the Forbidden Planet Megastore, in London, on Saturday 8th November, signing and sketching between 1-2pm, or until they us to sod off.

Alan has the fantastic 'Cream of Tank Girl' book out... a Massive collection of His and Jamie Hewlett's fantastic Art, photos, and stories.

Alan and I have got the 'Visions of Booga' TPB Collection from Titan/IDW out, and of course, Tank Girl - Skidmarks in the Judge Dredd Megazine.

But we'll happily sign anything, Watchmen, Killing Joke, Akira... Bring it on.

Ruf... Team Tank

+rufus+

Just a quick reminder... Alan and I will be there signing, sketching, and then ...drinking...

Maybe all at the same time!

I hope We see some of you down there at FP!

:-) Rufus

Proudhuff

Is it me?  but the word 'Lick' always seem to spring to mind at the start of that TG book title .... :oops:
DDT did a job on me

+rufus+

LOL... hmmm...

You need to get out more, Sir!

Buddy

Ruf... any chance of doing a signing at FP in Belfast??

I can organise a good place to stay for you and Alan (and a few friends if you want to bring any) if you can make it over here.

Ah, go on.......

ThryllSeekyr

Would anybody agree that Jaime Pressley's face and figure are a exact match for Tank Girl?

+rufus+

Errr.....

Anyway... slightly less photogenic...  Alan and I at the FP signing

Proudhuff

Her  'AND WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GET TO LAST NIGHT, EH?'

HIM: ' Erm, erm...'
DDT did a job on me

bionicidiot

Quote from: "ThryllSeekyr"Would anybody agree that Jaime Pressley's face and figure are a exact match for Tank Girl?

I can see that...
I'm afraid I've only seen the... er.... film... But it had comic excerts flashing around the screen and from what I remember, I do indeed see where you're coming from there  :mrgreen:

+rufus+

The animation inserts were added to the TG film when they realized the film didn't make sense..didn't help much.

They were directed by Mike Smith, and I worked on the bit where the tank comes out the water (animated)

Signing news... I'll be signing with a whole bunch of 2000ad Creators down at Forbidden Planet Mega store in London on March 21st, 1 - 2:30 PM.

:-) ruf... Team Tank