Main Menu

Isn't it great having balls?

Started by Satanist, 01 September, 2013, 06:44:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dandontdare

Quote from: CrazyFoxMachine on 09 September, 2013, 02:03:57 PM
clipped on the nads by a stray whatever

now this bit of the story surely needs more explanation!

Richmond Clements

Despite wanting to avoid this thread I have the perfect contemporary anecdote for right here.

A friend of mine was clipped on the nads by a stray whatever and fell drunkenly to the ground in his local - the landlord assuming he'd violently passed out decided to kick him awake with a swift boot to the danglies. Hours later my pal awoke in A & E - he's having a nad ultrasound but basically yeah. Ruptured balls and plenty of codeine.

Friend of mine... riiiiiight...

Recrewt

Quote from: Dandontdare on 09 September, 2013, 03:17:21 PM
clipped on the nads by a stray whatever

now this bit of the story surely needs more explanation!

Perhaps it was one of those pubs where they have the punchbag machine?  Someone was swinging for that and happened to clip ....  :o :crazy: :sick:

Plus, any pub where the landlord thinks the best way to rouse a drunk is to kick them in the nads is a pub that I don't drink in!

Daveycandlish

Quote from: Recrewt on 09 September, 2013, 04:09:45 PM

Plus, any pub where the landlord thinks the best way to rouse a drunk is to kick them in the nads is a pub that I don't drink in!

That's why I frequent patisseries. Nothing violent ever happened in a patisserie*

*to paraphrase the great Arnold Brown
An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!

von Boom

It's threads like this that make me sorry for going on vacation. Nice work gents and lady. :)

Recrewt

Quote from: Daveycandlish on 09 September, 2013, 06:57:17 PM
That's why I frequent patisseries. Nothing violent ever happened in a patisserie*

*to paraphrase the great Arnold Brown

Oh really?  ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pastry_War

Cyberleader2000

Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Skullmo

It's a joke. I was joking.

Theblazeuk

Thank you for Gizoogle. It is making my day happier in every way and fo sho you can put that on yo toast