Main Menu

Comic Archive: Beyond 2000AD

Started by maryanddavid, 12 November, 2013, 12:14:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mattofthespurs

No worries.
Really looking forward to getting it  :D

Dragonfly

Just ordered one of these as it looks excellent. As I am an impatient sort may I ask how long it will be before I get my hands on it? :D
Cheers

maryanddavid

Thanks for the support, the first batch should be posted no later than thursday. Bearing in mind these are coming from Ireland, Monday should see these through the letterbox, maybe before if I get a chance to go to the PO tomorrow.

Mattofthespurs

Greg M.

Ordered! If it's even half as good as the Valiant one, it's going to be a cracker indeed! The prospect of laying eyes on hitherto unrevealed Belardinelli 'Inferno' art has me salivating. Possibly literally.

SmallBlueThing

Ordered, and anticipated with eager tightening of the plums.

SBT

Spikes

Quote from: maryanddavid on 12 November, 2013, 12:14:41 AM
A new book now available! The latest in the Comic Archive series taking a look at the more hidden parts of comics is back with Beyond 2000AD.
Amstor has spent a LOT of time putting this together with me, along with  Trout, who was editing the articles while not only moving house but moving continent!

Ill let the promo do the talking!

Link: http://www.comicsy.co.uk/hibernia/

Modified to add link so people can buy it! IP.

And just this minute ordered myself a copy.
Greg M's post sums it up for me, as well. Cant wait to see this!

The Prodigal

Its not accepting my e mail address or paypal password!!!!

I'm doomed!!!!

I put UK because I am in Norn Iron. Have I erred? My e mail address has Ireland in it because I work for an all Ireland organisation-why does the world hate me?!

maryanddavid

Prodigal just send a paypal payment to doomlord@eircom.net and your details and it will get to me, and cheers for all the orders!

The Prodigal

Quote from: maryanddavid on 12 November, 2013, 08:50:55 PM
Prodigal just send a paypal payment to doomlord@eircom.net and your details and it will get to me, and cheers for all the orders!

I tried again and I think it has went through.

Great stuff.

maryanddavid

Richmond Clements

O Lucky Stevie!

"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"

AlexF

This looks essential! Must click link and purchase...

COMMANDO FORCES

Postage and packing was bang just now, so sorted :D