Main Menu

Greetings from America

Started by SpaceSpinner2000, 30 May, 2017, 10:25:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpaceSpinner2000

Borag Thungg Earthlets!
I'm Conrad, new to the forums but a big fan of 2000AD. I've come to the comic pretty recently (like the last 5 years or so), just because it's kind of hard to find here in the States. I guess the big thing about me is that I host a 2000 AD themed podcast called Space Spinner 2000. It's a show I do with my friend Fox. He's a complete 2000AD newbie, and twice a week we review a month of 2000AD progs or a special edition, like an annual. We started from the Prog 1 and have now released over 35 episodes, covering up to July 1979. Feel free to check it out, we'd love to hear from you!

Direct Download
iTunes
Google Play
Stitcher

I'd suggest starting at episode 26, our New Listeners episode, covering the 2000AD/Starlord merger. I hope you enjoy the show and I'll see you around on the forum!

Splundig vur Thrigg
-Conrad
2000 AD recap podcast, from the beginning!
Check out the show here! Or on iTunes, Google Play, or your preferred podcast app!

Tony Angelino

Welcome to the board. I'm enjoying the podcast and have been listening since Steve Green posted a link here.

Dandontdare

Hi guys - I was thinking of e-mailing you to suggest you join up here - loving the podcast.

sheridan

A-ha!  I now have the proper podcast link (was listening on the website before, which meant it wasn't so easy to find the most recently-listened to episode).

WhizzBang

Welcome to the board! The podcast sounds interesting so I will give it a try on my way to work this morning, thanks for that.

ZenArcade

Great stuff Space Spinner.  Look forward to listening to this.  Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

skurvy

Welcome Conrad. I love your podcast, it's brightened up my daily commute and I'm thrilled you're going twice weekly. Even more thrilled that it sounds like the podcast is here to stay.

AlexF

It's cracking stuff! If there was an emoji for an airhorn I'd stick it on here.

dweezil2

Welcome Conrad!
You've come to the right place!  :)
Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

Colin YNWA

Welcome aboard, so much great listening out there and this seems to be another one joining the party.

Have fun.

Supreme Pizza Of The DPRK

Hurrah, something to distract me from the tramp vomiting on the bus during my daily commute :D

Welcome....or should that be howdy? (I assume all Americans speak like cowboys)

JUDGE ALFISH

I started listening to Space Spinner 2000 only this morning and I am very much enjoying it so far. I find Podcasts (particularly 2000ad related ones) to be the best thing to take my mind off the LA commute.

SpaceSpinner2000

Quote from: Supreme Pizza Of The DPRK on 01 June, 2017, 12:07:33 PM
Hurrah, something to distract me from the tramp vomiting on the bus during my daily commute :D

Welcome....or should that be howdy? (I assume all Americans speak like cowboys)

Some of us speak like surfers...dude :D
2000 AD recap podcast, from the beginning!
Check out the show here! Or on iTunes, Google Play, or your preferred podcast app!