Main Menu

Cannot post or edit profile

Started by cartilas, 28 September, 2017, 11:56:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cartilas

Hello anyone, I have been here a while and have been reading posts but never wanted to comment on one. I tried to do this this morning, only to find I couldn't and I also cannot edit my profile. Looks like I have a limited account. How do I get my account upgraded to fully participate ?

Thanks for any help. :D

cartilas

Ah it would seem I can reply.... may be it was just for a particular message. Still cant see my profile though or anybody elses.... still seems to be a limited account?

IndigoPrime

New members are automatically restricted on the site. I've upgraded your membership so you should be able to post now.

cartilas

SmallBlueThing(Reborn)

Me too please, I can't even post in the prog thread. Reckon I'm no bot.
SBT

IndigoPrime

Done. (The fivers are in the post, right?)

Lobster Random

I joined up this week after returning to 2000AD on the recent 'Jump On' prog after a lengthy hiatus. I don't suspect I'll post too much but could you please upgrade me so I can post and also update my profile?

Thanks

Lobster Random

geronimo

Might I be upgraded too, please. have been back since prog 2000 and am addicted to that sweeeeeeeeeeet  Thrillpower again.

geronimo

Thank you and may the Thrillpower be with you!

SmallBlueThing(Reborn)

monkeygod

Hi, I recently joined the boards and have been lurking on some of the art threads getting the lay of the land before i posted. Might I be upgraded as well please :)