Main Menu

1000s and 1000s of 2000AD Progs NEED to go...

Started by betel_uk, 14 December, 2014, 09:00:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

betel_uk

Hi guys...
I've been a bit quiet on the forum of late, but some of you will know me as a reliable supplier of back progs and Megs over the past few years.  :D

While I've been collecting I've amassed 1000s and 1000s of back progs - I've got boxes and boxes and boxes of them ferreted away around the house and in my garage.

Anyway, I've been thinking of packing the selling in for a while now - it simply takes up too much time, especially now as I've got myself a new job and will be working away most of the week for the foreseeable. I've started to find that I'm having to apologise more and more to people for the time it's taking me to put their orders together and I hate letting people down...

So... I'm looking to sell THE LOT in one hit.  :o Obviously what I have would probably suit a comic dealer / shop best - it's an opportunity to pick up a huge amount of stock in one hit. I don't currently have a comprehensive list of everything I have (I might be able to start putting something together over the Christmas holidays) but I'll post some photos of the boxes when I get chance, to give you an idea of the scale of what I'm trying to shift...
In the meantime here's a link to what I currently have listed up on eBay:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ssn=betel_uk&_ipg=200&rt=nc
All of that would be included...

If anybody out there is seriously interested in buying everything from me in one hit, drop me a PM... in the meantime I'll update this thread with more details as I collate them. If the list ever gets to a comprehensive state and I've had no interest here, I'll put a listing up on eBay...

I'm in Leicester if anybody is close by and wants to drop by for a gander...

Ian

inkymonkey

Hey Ian!  Glad you're back - albeit briefly, by the sounds of it...  Hope all has been/is well mate!

Ghost MacRoth

You was a good trader too, got me a couple of good rare bits!  Best of luck getting it all shifted, and glad to hear yer new job is keeping you busy. ;)
I don't have a drinking problem.  I drink, I get drunk, I fall over.  No problem!