Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

von Boom

Or just good sense. No one wants to see drunk white blokes dancing out of time to the music in their heads.

JayzusB.Christ

Here's what Dante would have looked like after a few years of Tsardom.  (I've never read the books, but Jim DiGriz will always be one of Carlos's many James Coburns to me.)

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Colin YNWA

Oh my Gosh that is abslutely brilliant - That is perfect... damn I know the idea here is to go off at tangents but that IS Dante and the perfect examination as to why it ended at the right place!

Woolly

So that's where he [spoiler]REDACTED[/spoiler] off to! Slippery indeed.

JayzusB.Christ

Big spoiler here if you haven't read the end of Dante, but...

[spoiler]This is Dante in the process of transforming into the new Vladimir, which is exactly what the latter predicted would happen.[/spoiler]
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

The Enigmatic Dr X

Anyone else looking forward to the Steel Rat collection? I am torn between having it for me or giving it to a son.
Lock up your spoons!

Proudhuff

Quote from: The Enigmatic Dr X on 24 May, 2021, 10:13:50 PM
Anyone else looking forward to the Steel Rat collection? I am torn between having it for me or giving it to a son.

You and Boris have sooo much in common.
DDT did a job on me

The Enigmatic Dr X

Quote from: Proudhuff on 25 May, 2021, 03:20:03 PM

One is a white, middle aged, right wing pontificator who likes the sound of his own voice and insists his opinions are right. The other is the PM.
Lock up your spoons!

von Boom

Quote from: The Enigmatic Dr X on 26 May, 2021, 01:23:51 PM
Quote from: Proudhuff on 25 May, 2021, 03:20:03 PM

One is a white, middle aged, right wing pontificator who likes the sound of his own voice and insists his opinions are right. The other is the PM.
Tea does not clean easily off my screen.

Proudhuff

I see what you mean...
DDT did a job on me

Tjm86

Quote from: von Boom on 26 May, 2021, 02:55:58 PM
Tea does not clean easily off my screen.

Is there any liquid-like substance that does?

The Legendary Shark

Mercury.

Don't ask me how I know that.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Funt Solo

Feeling bad about your work at Amazon? Then GET IN THE BOX* and don't come out until you're ready to comply!

*Time spent in the box will be deducted from your pay Amazon vouchers, along with other unacceptable activities like speaking to colleagues, getting lost in thought, going to the bathroom, caring for your newborn infant, arriving on site, walking to your start location and thinking about products from other providers.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Dandontdare

Best journalism of the week. Reporting on the Floyd Mayweather vs Logan Paul boxing match in the Grauniad:

"The fight between one of the greatest boxers in history and one of the best YouTube personalities in his family ended in predictable fashion on Sunday night..."

von Boom

Quote from: Dandontdare on 09 June, 2021, 09:16:44 AM
Best journalism of the week. Reporting on the Floyd Mayweather vs Logan Paul boxing match in the Grauniad:

"The fight between one of the greatest boxers in history and one of the best YouTube personalities in his family ended in predictable fashion on Sunday night..."
Tea-monitor interface: Success.