Main Menu

Bargains and deals

Started by sheldipez, 07 March, 2013, 09:54:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bolt-01

Oh my sweet Jovus.

I've just gone and got this HBundle, my first one. I think I'm going to have to leave my laptop on overnight to download it all!

What have I done?!

IndigoPrime

Once you pop, you can't stop.

Timothy

I have snapped up that bundle and so far am loving Little Bird.

Rately

Quote from: Timothy on 03 July, 2020, 12:01:28 PM
I have snapped up that bundle and so far am loving Little Bird.

Love it.

If Tharg could get / afford him, I'd love to see his Dredd or ABC Warriors. Mind you, he would surely knock a Nemesis commission out of the park.

Hawkmumbler

I thought I had missed out on the 50% off voucher from last year (yeah, i've not logged into the online store in awhile...). Astoundingly, I haven't and it's still valid until 31/08/2020. Only problem is I seem to be having a slight problem inputting the code....because the voucher at the checkout process isn't providing one.

Did anyone else have this slight headache?

Rex Banner

Just used mine the other day. It's automatically added at checkout. Didn't need to type it in as a code.

sintec

Vol 2 of the Absolute edition of Moore's Swamp Thing is going for the bargin price of £28 on Amazon at the moment https://www.amazon.co.uk/Absolute-Swamp-Thing-Alan-Moore/dp/1779502826

moogie101

That image humble bundle looks amazing.

Never purchased digital comics before, seems I just need to download a free comics reader program to access them. Is it that easy or am I missing something?

Bolt-01

Moogle - I just download the pdf files - I think most readers can use those.

It really is a hell of a lot of books.

moogie101

Quote from: Bolt-01 on 05 July, 2020, 02:23:13 PM
Moogle - I just download the pdf files - I think most readers can use those.

It really is a hell of a lot of books.

Thanks for the reply, will have to get this as there are some great books included.

IndigoPrime

What devices do you have access to?

Colin YNWA

Quote from: sintec on 05 July, 2020, 12:56:40 PM
Vol 2 of the Absolute edition of Moore's Swamp Thing is going for the bargin price of £28 on Amazon at the moment https://www.amazon.co.uk/Absolute-Swamp-Thing-Alan-Moore/dp/1779502826

Oh lord I feel dirty. I saw this and thought - well I might like it but even so I can sell it on at a later date if needs be... I've turned into a bloody flipper!

sintec

Yeah I have to admit part of my thought process was at this price I can always recoup my money if I can't stand the recolouring - so I guess that makes 2 of us Colin. Although I'm not sure that's quite the same as flipping where people are buying things at a discount and/or from limited runs purely with the intent of selling them on at a profit later.

rogue69

Zavvi are now selling the DC hardback Eaglemoss collections at 5 for £14.99.

Tomwe

Quote from: rogue69 on 20 July, 2020, 09:37:01 PM
Zavvi are now selling the DC hardback Eaglemoss collections at 5 for £14.99.
It was 10 for £25 a month back. You made me look though - nothing new added since then.