Main Menu

Prog 1325 Review

Started by Slippery PD, 27 January, 2003, 04:47:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queen Firey-Bou

ooo and i would disagree with the celt dudes goibg around naked all the time, just too damn cold, they wore shifts & leggings & all sorts...execept in battles, where they stripped off to be lighter, scarier, & just jolly well warp spasmy.
well thats the way me & my tribes people do it.

Tex Hex

Slaine becoming the Legend of the Overfiend of british comics here or what!?

It was totally unecessary. What would have been wrong with the sword chopping bit followed by a panel showing molochs intent?

Bolt-01

There was no need for the event to be SO obvious. May have slid by some younger readers then and my boy would have been able to read it. (He only missed the last two pages)

n another note in the same tune, The offending pic was on the page immediately inside the back cover. I picked up my prog and flipped open to see the ad (or whatever) on the inside cover. Hey Niamh, hot enough there!!

Imagine beng a ten year old with your mum over your shoulder and you did that!

Poor strip placement there Tharg. IMHO

rotts

Aaron Smurf Murphy

I don't think it's gonna reach that level of ugh Rotts. They'd need tentacles first. Damn I hate the Overfiend series....

Finnigan Sinister

The Monarch

heres david...

sin/dex is it gone for good or for a while at least?

calabrastics still my second fave

nikolai my fave its as good as ever but i agree what happened to krakens eye?

dredd fun i like it

slaine OH MY GOD NIAMH WAS KILL...nah can't act surprised really but i admit the rape was a bit too much though

Oddboy

Rotts - What did you tell your kid why he wasn't allowed to read those pages?
Did you cut out that page so he couldn't?
Do you not reckon he won't be curious enough to read it in Smiths?

It was a pretty nasty scene, and would Sl?ine's anger & wrath be any less if Naimh was mearly beheaded?
Better set your phaser to stun.

Capt.Zeep

"Rotts - What did you tell your kid why he wasn't allowed to read those pages?
Did you cut out that page so he couldn't? "

Yeah, I was wondering about that.  Just imagine being a kid again & being told by yer dad that you can't read this weeks prog!  

I'd have gone mental, and for sure would have found some way of reading it, and the fact that I'd been banned from reading it would have leant it all the more glory in my eyes.

Devons Daddy

just got mine
great this week though wasnt it.
ok pat mills time to retire i think.slaine YAWNNNN
but wonderful art.

dredd. ace.
DANTE oh yes what a great one. art. story.with a little deph and a great end.top thrill for me.

sin and dex. ummm improved on the recent dross.but time for a long break.

Cabalilistics. excellent stuff.lazy art which im getting used too.could have been better art wise.

Input. reader art YES finally it returns. he 10 though i think it may have been siku myself.under an assumed name.

but overall a total thrill ride.as for slaine.case for the defence ladies and gentle men of the jury, its time to let someone else write it.no wonder hes is against that, he would be looking for alternative employment.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!