General Chat > Help!

Help me Hive Mind, you're my only hope...

<< < (2/40) > >>

sheridan:

--- Quote from: TordelBack on 22 August, 2018, 11:45:41 AM ---Arguably there are two Brufens. Since he looked entirely different and died twice. And more pertinently, he's a Dept head rather than a rank-and-file Tek, so not the best guide.  But then Stitch, of Mechanismo fame, rocked something similar.

--- End quote ---

Died twice?  Don't remember that!

--- Quote ---I'd go with the full Carlos meself - rounded pads and soft helmet with goggles, as seen in The Starborn Thing.  Dillon's Tek Judge Cassidy in Cry of teh Werewolf just had a green smock with his name on it. McCarthy's teks on Atlantis (and in Oz) had mad helmets with any number of lenses, aerials and servo arms

--- End quote ---

I'm surprised that Cassidy wasn't a med-judge rather than tek-judge - guess there's some overlap in some areas...

TordelBack:

--- Quote from: sheridan on 22 August, 2018, 12:53:11 PM ---
--- Quote from: TordelBack on 22 August, 2018, 11:45:41 AM ---Arguably there are two Brufens. Since he looked entirely different and died twice. And more pertinently, he's a Dept head rather than a rank-and-file Tek, so not the best guide.  But then Stitch, of Mechanismo fame, rocked something similar.

--- End quote ---

Died twice?  Don't remember that!

--- End quote ---

I exaggerate - he died during Oz,  but was still alive and on the Council when Dredd resigns in Tale of the Dead Man. I'm only assuming he died in the Big Nec cos he doesn't appear again...  It is also quite hard to reconcile the older spindly Robinson Brufen with the bulky McCarthy version,  who looks more like one of his successors,  McTighe.

Funt Solo:
A quick googolplex threw up some interesting results:

The Carlos Tek-minion:

The mini:

The Chief-Tek Full Regalia by Robinson:

The "I don't know where this is from" Tek-helmet:

TordelBack:
Carlos.  Carlos.  Carlos.

sheridan:

--- Quote from: Funt Solo on 22 August, 2018, 05:09:25 PM ---The "I don't know where this is from" Tek-helmet:

--- End quote ---

Never seen that one before - commission, perhaps, or spot illo for Arkensword?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version