Main Menu

"The things that go on in my town..."

Started by locustsofdeath!, 17 April, 2010, 09:42:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Wolf

Quote from: James S on 19 April, 2010, 11:10:49 AM
Quote from: Peter Wolf on 17 April, 2010, 08:59:30 PM
I can relate to the sentiment of those articles.

Tacky and trashy third rate people.
I hope you aren't referring to all Cardiffians there, or we'll ask you to step outside ... and drink you under a table .. or something.

Not at all.Just that kind of drunken behaviour.Its just the same here as well and its one of my pet hates.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

James Stacey

Fair point .. after walking down St Marys street at 3.30am yesterday morning dodging puking and fighting chavs, I wholeheartedly agree.

johnnystress

I know nothing about Cardiff except that these images or similar ones did the rounds in emails a while back

http://ajanlo.kapu.hu/pics.php?d=cardiff

But as has been said - it could be any major town in the UK or Ireland on a Saturday night

Peter Wolf

Quote from: johnnystress on 19 April, 2010, 01:54:07 PM
I know nothing about Cardiff except that these images or similar ones did the rounds in emails a while back

http://ajanlo.kapu.hu/pics.php?d=cardiff

But as has been said - it could be any major town in the UK or Ireland on a Saturday night

Yuk.

Human Garbage.

Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Dandontdare

That Welsh Tourist Board website has gone downhill.

worldshown

uncle fester

Just after I read this thread there was a fight between the block next door and a pikey van. Van wanted to steal things from the property, neighbours objected - oddly enough.

Much crashing and shouting. Van tried to run one neighbour over when he called the police. Van left, with woman hanging out of it screaming at the neighbours to get their passports and go home (neighbours are European). She didn't look very happy that she had to leave empty handed.

South London, in case you couldn't guess.