Main Menu

Godders

Started by Minkyboy, 23 November, 2012, 07:44:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayzusB.Christ

What did Roger do to get banned?  I missed that bit.

EDIT: Apart, of course, from my'y mom.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

LARF

Glad he's gone his insulting and disgusting remarks, whether meant to be ironic / tongue in cheek or whatever pseudo bullshit styled mask he wanted to hide his filthy thoughts behind. He was not funny, and it greatly upset me to read some of the rubbish he posted. His remarks in some instances trivialised certain aspects of my personal life (and I understood that nothing was directed at me) I blocked his posts and ignored him, never knew he'd been banned or even left the board tbh but either way good riddance.

Frank

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 02 March, 2013, 06:02:17 PM
What did Roger do to get banned?  I missed that bit. EDIT: Apart, of course, from my'y mom.

He posted a picture of Tom Hardy as Bane on the Dark Knight Returns thread ... next to a picture of an anus being stretched to improbable lengths by ten fingers, which looked very much like the design of Bane's respirator. If you ask me, it was a case of suicide by cop (well, moderator), and I'm sure Roger's happier where he is now - he has plenty of lush, green fields to run around in, the air is cleaner, and he has plenty of other dogs to play with.

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: sauchie on 02 March, 2013, 07:12:57 PM
Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 02 March, 2013, 06:02:17 PM
What did Roger do to get banned?  I missed that bit. EDIT: Apart, of course, from my'y mom.

He posted a picture of Tom Hardy as Bane on the Dark Knight Returns thread ... next to a picture of an anus being stretched to improbable lengths by ten fingers, which looked very much like the design of Bane's respirator. If you ask me, it was a case of suicide by cop (well, moderator), and I'm sure Roger's happier where he is now - he has plenty of lush, green fields to run around in, the air is cleaner, and he has plenty of other dogs to play with.

:lol:  Thanks, though, was wondering what it was he did.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

JOE SOAP

I hope we get Zombie-Godpleton.

Emp

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 03 March, 2013, 01:24:05 AM

I hope we get Zombie-Godpleton.

So you can shoot it in the face?

MercZ

Quote from: sauchie on 02 March, 2013, 07:12:57 PM
He posted a picture of Tom Hardy as Bane on the Dark Knight Returns thread ... next to a picture of an anus being stretched to improbable lengths by ten fingers, which looked very much like the design of Bane's respirator.

Now I can't get the image of a goatse (which sounds like the image he posted... very common shock image) out of my head anytime I see Nolan's Bane.

It would be interesting if someone made a thread compiling all the forum drama and bans into one, for noobs like me who want to know about the history of this community's ups and downs.

Richmond Clements

Quote from: LARF on 02 March, 2013, 06:27:39 PM
Glad he's gone his insulting and disgusting remarks, whether meant to be ironic / tongue in cheek or whatever pseudo bullshit styled mask he wanted to hide his filthy thoughts behind. He was not funny, and it greatly upset me to read some of the rubbish he posted. His remarks in some instances trivialised certain aspects of my personal life (and I understood that nothing was directed at me) I blocked his posts and ignored him, never knew he'd been banned or even left the board tbh but either way good riddance.

This

Frank

Quote from: MercZ on 03 March, 2013, 05:37:44 AM
Now I can't get the image of a goatse (which sounds like the image he posted... very common shock image) out of my head anytime I see Nolan's Bane.

Aye, it enhanced my enjoyment of The Dark Knight Rises no end, which is what forums and the creatures who dwell in them are for.

Spikes

Is this thread still going on?

Just like how the redux version of Apocalypse Now totally ruins Kilgore's "Some day this war's gonna end" line, by then adding surfboard pinching hijinks directly after that, by continuing this thread, it rather kills Buttonmans rather lovely, and poignant photo post, from the previous page.

It kinda felt like a full stop...  :'(

TordelBack

We'll always have Perez.

Frank

Quote from: TordelBack on 03 March, 2013, 01:01:41 PM
We'll always have Perez.

You're wasted here, Tordelback.

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: Judge Jack on 03 March, 2013, 12:49:14 PM
Is this thread still going on?

Just like how the redux version of Apocalypse Now totally ruins Kilgore's "Some day this war's gonna end" line, by then adding surfboard pinching hijinks directly after that, by continuing this thread, it rather kills Buttonmans rather lovely, and poignant photo post, from the previous page.

It kinda felt like a full stop...  :'(

sorry,sir. didn't mean to, sir.

Professor Bear

It always seemed to me that Rog was amusing himself and I didn't sense vitriol from him like I have from some others on occasion.  Scojo has got lots* of second chances by signing in under different names and I think Rog should be afforded the same courtesy should he decide to rejoin us eventually.  If he has not already.

* and lots and lots and lots and lots

JayzusB.Christ

I didn't mind him - he was a bit annoying at times but occasionally funny.  Also had a few interesting things to say when he wasn't talking shit.
However, the internet memes, song lyrics and other boring stuff began to take over from said funny / interesting stuff till most of his posts were hardly worth reading.  Still, not the worst character on the internet.