Main Menu

Does anybody want to look at womens underware?

Started by Richmond Clements, 18 May, 2003, 06:34:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slippery PD

Nope I dont have any taste what so ever......  Im well known for it!!!

Yer Tasteless Slippo

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Tu-plang

WHAT????!!!!!

how exactly is that like f*cking a horse???

I'm sure having sex with an actual horse is uncomfortable, and I do put Kylie slightly higher on my 'To Do' list than a freaking horse!

Malchidiel

"and I do put Kylie slightly higher on my 'To Do' list than a freaking horse!"

Haha, so Kylie's only slightly higher on the 'To Do' list then. Must be one sexy horse, you'll have to introduce us  http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/ups/smarty/wink.gif>

Tiplodocus

I used to like Kylie - stuck with her through all the deconstruction years but now everybody and their dog bangs on (fnar) about her all the time it's kind of put me off.

Famke, on the other hand (fnar), is a much undervalued work of art. She can act a bit and is quadrilingual and, if your wife catches you looking at pictures of her, you can say things like "Mmmm... strong, intelligent women are just sooo attractive." and get away with it.

FAMKE' much more SF friendly than Kylie as well; XMEN aside, she has been stunning in GOLDENEYE, the hilarious DEEP RISING and an episode of Star TreK: TNG which (admittedly I was in a particularly receptive state when I watched it) I really liked.  All Kylie can offer is Street Fighter (even though I admit she looked rather fetching in a uniform)

There's not much point getting into an argument about this (Different Strokes for Different Folks: fnar, fnar) but let's put it this way, you youngsters can keep Kylie. Us eldsters that know a bit better will be happy with Famke thank you very much.

I thank his Lordship RAC.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Slippery PD

I dunno people arent getting this.  

Lets be honest our chances with either Famke or Kylie or almost anyone in the public eye is nil.  Therefore is a matter of wndow dressing, sheesh.  

Why do we have to make a choice???

Yer Honest Slippo

Proudhuff

After studying the above in detail, in the interest of the board, I've come (oooer) to a couple of conclusions, underware is speld rong and yon wimmin is holding her tummy in, not stunning conclusions I admit... but I expect a reseach grant or at least a deek at Mal's video  for my efforts

Proff. Huffmiester
DDT did a job on me

Tiplodocus

Speak for yourself Slippo.

I'm sure it's only a matter of time before the wife says to me: "Look, I can invite Kylie and Famke back to our place for cofee but there's only room for one of them in the taxi. Which would you prefer to come with us?".

Be Prepared!

Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Tu-plang

I too have erred the Kylie way through her 'deconstruction' era but refuse to believe that now she is quite popular again she is less of a night in than a horse.

And no-one has even mentioned the idea of both Kylie AND Famke.  With jelly.

Malchidiel

Sorry, but if you want a real woman then look no further than Tori Amos. She beats both of them tits down.

Like I've said before, I wouldn't kick Tori out of bed, whereas those munty-cakes, I wouldn't even allow in the bed.

Im still straight though, honest ;)

Slippery PD

Too thin and as mad as a hatter......  

Yer "I told you I had no taste" Slippo

Malchidiel

"Too thin and as mad as a hatter......"

Perfect for me then eh ;)

Slippery PD

Yup particularly the second bit!!!  :-)

Yer Slippo

karne

Too right Slippo, imagine what she'd be like without me to keep her sane.

Slippery PD

After my half mad senile comments about you  earlier.  

Its an oxymoron, though :p

Yer "Im digging a huge hole for myself" Slippo