Main Menu

Does anybody want to look at womens underware?

Started by Richmond Clements, 18 May, 2003, 06:34:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE SOAP

I hope she wipes that marble table after her.

Peter Wolf

Quote from: House of Usher on 12 June, 2010, 08:40:23 PM
Quote from: TordelBack on 12 June, 2010, 07:37:45 PM
All very well, but how does that lady walk with no quadriceps or femoral biceps?

Are you suggesting her legs have been airbrushed? I couldn't possibly say, but they do look a bit like matchsticks. Nice slogan, 'work your curves.' A pity she doesn't have any.

There is something atrificial looking about her and her legs look too long and out of proportion to the rest of her.I dont find her or that type that attractive and she reminds me of a stick insect.I prefer a bit more muscle rather than a borderline Anorexia victim.

As for thbe TRex i did notice it immediately so next time place it somewhere less conspicious.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

House of Usher

Quote from: Peter Wolf on 13 June, 2010, 09:23:52 AM
I dont find her or that type that attractive and she reminds me of a stick insect.I prefer a bit more muscle rather than a borderline Anorexia victim.

Yeah, not my type either. I have twice ever bought FHM for its 100 sexiest women supplement, only to find 100 pictures of essentially the same woman out of the pop charts or off Hollyoaks. Okay, sometimes it was 99 pictures of the same woman and one of Alyson Hannigan, but it just underlines FHM readers' lack of imagination where ideals of feminine beauty are concerned.
STRIKE !!!

johnnystress

Bizarre had Betty Paige as their top sexiest woman of all time-- proper order

I'm not into FHMS girls with their basted turkey colour, hair extensions, fake tits,lips, nose etc etc look myself

A reminder

Peter Wolf

Quote from: House of Usher on 13 June, 2010, 11:18:23 AM
Quote from: Peter Wolf on 13 June, 2010, 09:23:52 AM
I dont find her or that type that attractive and she reminds me of a stick insect.I prefer a bit more muscle rather than a borderline Anorexia victim.

Yeah, not my type either. I have twice ever bought FHM for its 100 sexiest women supplement, only to find 100 pictures of essentially the same woman out of the pop charts or off Hollyoaks. Okay, sometimes it was 99 pictures of the same woman and one of Alyson Hannigan, but it just underlines FHM readers' lack of imagination where ideals of feminine beauty are concerned.

I dont think i would ever consider buying a copy of FHM with or without 100 sexiest women because what i find is they all have the same stereotypical kind of look as they are like identikit women.Somehow i dont think i fit into the demographic of the average FHM reader.

That ad we are talking about just looks tacky.

Dark Jimbo

This thread has far too many posts that don't have a picture of a lady in her underclothes attached. For the last three pages we've barely been averaging one picture per page! I must ask everyone to follow JStress' excellent example and respect the spirit in which the thread was created. Peterwolf, I'm looking at you. Let's not allow standards to slip, eh?

@jamesfeistdraws

House of Usher

Happy to oblige. Please dry your sweaty palms on the front of your trousered thighs for Joan Bakewell, c.1976:

STRIKE !!!

House of Usher

STRIKE !!!

House of Usher

STRIKE !!!

TordelBack

Peter Wolf

Dark Jimbo

@jamesfeistdraws

Mikey

I just wanted to remind any ladies reading of the importance of getting at least one of your five a day. In your skimpies. With a friend.

M.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

Mikey

To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me