Main Menu

Does anybody want to look at womens underware?

Started by Richmond Clements, 18 May, 2003, 06:34:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: Proudhuff on 22 March, 2013, 10:20:19 AM
sorry couldn't resist  ;)

No prizes for guessing A) what you posted.
                                 B) which moderator removed it.  :lol:
@jamesfeistdraws

Molch-R

Just to be clear, while I'm sure it will become a running joke the posting of images, links, jokes from and about yesterday's incident will result in the deletion of offending posts. Persistent postings will result in... well, you get the idea.

My advice: save it for a giggle/moan down the pub.

Albion

So, a censored picture of a woman who may or may not have been a character from 2000AD, gets deleted from a thread showing scantily clad women that was started by moderator here who has strong opinions on the portrayal of women.
This place is getting more bizarre by the day.
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

Richmond Clements

Sorry a one note joke that spun from a conversation on here one night 7 it 8 years ago has taken on a life of it's own.
Hardly my fault.

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: Albion on 22 March, 2013, 02:14:04 PM
So, a censored picture of a woman who may or may not have been a character from 2000AD, gets deleted from a thread showing scantily clad women that was started by moderator here who has strong opinions on the portrayal of women.
:lol:

Richmond Clements

Proudhuff

Come on guys think about the pussies kittens!

DDT did a job on me

Link Prime

Link Prime

....give each of those adorable little creatures to a deserving middle class family.

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

darnmarr

Quote from: Albion on 22 March, 2013, 02:14:04 PM
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't enjoying the madness of it all.
Nice to know people really care about Halo/Gibson/what's-right-and-what-aint-about-attitudes-and-depictons/e.t.c. Be nice if it results in increased sales.

mogzilla

Quote from: Molch-R on 22 March, 2013, 12:17:38 PM
Just to be clear, while I'm sure it will become a running joke the posting of images, links, jokes from and about yesterday's incident will result in the deletion of offending posts. Persistent postings will result in... well, you get the idea.

My advice: save it for a giggle/moan down the pub.

what'd i miss?

Dark Jimbo

@jamesfeistdraws

Modern Panther

Jeez, Molch-R...you used to be cool, man. 

Spikes

And speakin' of boobies - ive only just noticed, but those 'News-in-Briefs' Girls are smart and sexy.