Main Menu

Japan Earthquake

Started by TordelBack, 11 March, 2011, 09:12:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

paddykafka

My oldest friend is living and working in Yokohama. I just got an email from him to confirm that he and his family are all safe and well. They're literally a bit shook up after a frightening experience but otherwise unharmed. I'm just relieved to know that they're okay. Hope that other boarders with family and friends in Japan get equally good news. Cheers!

The Legendary Shark

Quote from: johnnystress on 12 March, 2011, 12:36:47 PM
People disgust me

http://img862.imageshack.us/img862/4803/66690720.jpg

However, thinking about it I've just remembered something I read a couple of weeks ago: "US Air Force Orders Software To Create & Manage FAKE People On The Internet: Social Control Anyone?"

http://iqxs.posterous.com/us-air-force-orders-software-to-create-manage
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

strontium71

Of all those people that have it in for Japan , I wonder how may are watching the news on their Hitachi televisions , or playing their Sony PS3's?
Hypocrites.
...because I hate you.

EddieHitler

I am truly very depressed by the events in Japan.

I really do not know what else to say it's so upsetting.

My sympathy to those who have lost loved ones and I hope those still waiting to hear do so soon.

Much love.

Paul  

Noisybast

I swear, if one more person sends me the "joke" about the Japanese waiter on a coffee table, I'll make the papers...
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

mygrimmbrother

COMMANDO FORCES

I hope all the forum members who have loved ones over there have managed to make contact with them.
Can't really say much else about it!

Gavin_Leahy_Block

Quote from: johnnystress on 12 March, 2011, 12:36:47 PM
People disgust me

http://img862.imageshack.us/img862/4803/66690720.jpg

Only made it half way through those comments before I had to turn away in absolute disgust, some people eh?
Hopefully everyone here will be able to get in touch with there loved ones and there friends.

JOE SOAP

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 12 March, 2011, 02:47:43 PMHowever, thinking about it I've just remembered something I read a couple of weeks ago: "US Air Force Orders Software To Create & Manage FAKE People On The Internet: Social Control Anyone?"

I don't see why they would need to bother with 'social-control' for a situation like this. Japan is an ally and I don't see the military wanting a war either. It's more likely, believable, that it's a certain insular attitude amongst certain dumb Americans.

JOE SOAP

Quote from: strontium71 on 12 March, 2011, 02:53:36 PMOf all those people that have it in for Japan , I wonder how may are watching the news on their Hitachi televisions , or playing their Sony PS3's?
Hypocrites.

That kind of logic is beyond them as they probably believe the only reason those companies exist is because America hauled-their-asses-out-of-the-war. Thankfully not all Americans are like that.

The Legendary Shark

"I don't see why they would need to bother with 'social-control' for a situation like this. Japan is an ally and I don't see the military wanting a war either. It's more likely, believable, that it's a certain insular attitude amongst certain dumb Americans."

Divide and rule. They got you thinking "dumb Americans" after all, when Americans are really no dumber than anyone else. The powers that be never let a good crisis go to waste. How long, for example, before the World Bank turns up to kindly offer interest bearing loans to Japan for rebuilding? Loans made by creating money out of thin air?

I am saddened to the core by this disaster as I believe the overwhelming majority of human beings around the world are. There are always a few, though, who turn disasters like this to their advantage - and these few are the kind of sociopathic people we vote for and borrow money from. You don't get to be a multi-trillionaire through being nice.

This may not be the place for the above views and I apologise for any distress or anger caused. Mods please feel free to remove this post should it be deemed in bad taste.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

JOE SOAP

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 12 March, 2011, 07:31:19 PM
"I don't see why they would need to bother with 'social-control' for a situation like this. Japan is an ally and I don't see the military wanting a war either. It's more likely, believable, that it's a certain insular attitude amongst certain dumb Americans."

Divide and rule. They got you thinking "dumb Americans" after all, when Americans are really no dumber than anyone else.

I could say that they got you thinking they're in-charge and and Americans are no dumber than anyone else too but that's still conjecture and giving them too much credit.

Plus you misread, notice I said 'certain' dumb Americans. There are plenty of dumb Americans as well as smart ones, some will always be dumb, the same as any other country, saing 'no dumber than anyone else' is a cop-out; incompetence/stupidity/racism are everywhere, no point making excuses for it or blaming 'the-powers-that-be' either. Stupid travels.

The comments are very much like any you'd find on any forum where there's stupid opinions flying around, it's not always about social control, we do enough of that ourselves.

I still don't see how 'divide and rule' applies to American 'attitudes' towards people suffering a disaster in Japan or why the military would target them at this specific time to create the attitude. They aren't at war, it's a different country, and what any 'World Bank disaster relief/debt slavery' that happens, has to do with the creation of those 'attitudes' doesn't really ring through either.

It sounds like too many conspiracy sound bytes, false flag, divide and rule, problem-reaction-solution are applied and bandied around these days to whatever new event or disaster comes to pass so other conspiracists can communicate with each other and understand them in their own terms rather than looking for any 'factual' truth; it's a rather limited perspective, lazy, and just not always the case.

Yes there are power-agendas constantly but trying to tie up any event or twitter into those agendas without logic is basically paranoid.

vzzbux

SHocking events and I hope all loved ones are accounted for from all board members.
I was disgusted at that facebook link and it takes a lot to do that to me. I am quite surprised the idiots didn't mention Iwo Jima.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

HdE

Well, I'm ashamed to say that my hectic schedule has meant I only just today saw anything of the horrific events that have befallen Japan. This is truly a tragedy of gut-wrenching, mind-numbing proportions.

I've had to communicate with a lot of folks online over the last day or two (not in relation to this awful disaster, I should state) and I am astonished at the dreadful amount of cruel, racist and utterly vile, tasteless bullshit that some dysfunctional individuals are spreading on the net. If those folks can't grasp the weight of the human tragedy that is unfolding right now, it's surely a testament to their own moral deficit.

Let's not give these sub-human filth the satisfaction of any further reaction to their nonsense. The people of Japan are where our thoughts and attention should be focused right now. While the dmage is obviously very great, let's hope our neighbours over there can recover and rebuild in the wake of it.

Check out my DA page! Point! Laugh!
http://hde2009.deviantart.com/

The Legendary Shark

Joe, I've responded to your last post on "The Political Thread" as I don't want to hi-jack this one (er, any more than I already have, that is).

Apologies to everyone still awaiting news from friends and family in Japan for politicizing here. Sometimes I get carried away and I hope you'll forgive me.

My thoughts and prayers are with you, and with all the Japanese people.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]