Main Menu

Your origins

Started by Dudley, 13 November, 2003, 04:43:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madgirl

I' m called Mad girl because my hubby says i am mad to have married him!

damnandblast

I have absolutely no idea why my board name is 'damnandblast', but I'm sure it made good sense at the time.

Nigel

Krustabi

The people who know why I'm called "Krustabi" would surely rather not hear the story again. I'll leave this to rest. As should YOU.

Byron Virgo

Byron Virgo is the bastard son of Lord Byron, poet and laudnum addict, and John Virgo, crap snooker player and mate of crap snooker player Willie Thorn and racist comedian and freemason Jim Davidson.

Astrovoid

I'm an alien replicon from beyond the Moon... that, or it's a word I thought I made up and probably didn't.

DavidXBrunt

The 'X' was added to differentiate between myself and the Doctor Who writer David Brunt. Not that it ever works.

I've been doing it for years and was pleased to see that another David has adopted the same device, David Cohen who produces 'Futurama'.

And isn't Big C's reasoning hilarious now that he has a new icon?

VampiraJen

Someone else came up with my name, when creating an e-mail account.  I was into buffy and all that back then.  Actually i think there really was a character called vampira in something.

oddly enough jen is my name.

Dudley

I like Droid Life, enough to name myself after the protagonist for a week anyway...

Woolly

Woolly is a shortened version of my surname, Woollatt, and is generally used by all i know as my name.

If anyone knows the origins of the name 'Woollatt' please tell, as i cant find anything!!

Dudley

Lots of lovely new boarders...surely some nice stories to add?

Cthulouis

My name is Louis, thats the french way off saying it, not Lewis.

I like cthulhu too.

hence the nice mixture that is Cthulouis

and of corse my icon is the yellow sign. hurrah!

Max Kon

My real name means (the great)- (protector)- (final). try and work out what it is