Main Menu

London Film & Comic Con (Summer) 11th - 13th July 2014

Started by COMMANDO FORCES, 10 December, 2013, 04:58:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dweezil2

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 03 July, 2014, 02:37:39 PM
Excellent news, see you up there :wave:

Cheers John!

Look forward to seeing you again mate!   :)
Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

Jim_Campbell

I should be there for most of the Saturday, both for the Con and the evening award thingie in anticipation of my inevitable triumph...!

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Bolt-01

I 'might' be there for the evening. I'm also trying to wangle a pass or two (want to bring nano-bolt) for the Sat.

Large48

Bollox thought that this was this weekend........................  :(

Mind you if I can get there next Saturday there will be a reasonable photo opp.  :-X
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

Bolt-01

Definitely going to be attending all day Saturday and attending the True Believers awards as well.

I look forward to seeing folks there.

COMMANDO FORCES

In taxi heading there now. Should be a good weekend!

ZenArcade

Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

judgerussell

Albion

If anyone is going on Saturday and they fancy a Sunday ticket too I have a spare Sunday ticket if you want it.

(I have also put this on Facebook so if there are any takers it's first post I see gets it)
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

nicklambo

Will be there all day Saturday...Ethan will swap between Deadpool and Chopper.....See you there!

COMMANDO FORCES

Very enjoyable day, stories probably Monday wee hours, with photos!

Jim_Campbell

Wins at the 'True Believer' awards for 2000AD as favourite colour comic, and Annie Parkhouse for best letterer. Commiserations to Bolt-01,* Richmond and the Zarjaz crew for missing out on the best B&W comic award, although I'm claiming it as a win for me because the award went to Jim Alexander's GoodCopBadCop, wot I lettered...

Cheers

Jim

*Who was in attendance with a young lady looking a lot like Karen Gillan who he was passing off as his daughter. Clearly a mix-up at the hospital there, Bolt!
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

shaolin_monkey

Despite the heat, crowds, bad guts, concussion and disorganisation, I still had a great time!  Here are the photo highlights.

Judo

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

COMMANDO FORCES