Main Menu

The Zarjaz, Dogbreath & FQP comics thread

Started by Bolt-01, 25 June, 2016, 08:06:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bolt-01

Cheers All, weekend orders are being packed now and should be in the post lunchtime today.

flip-r mk2

Zarjaz 37 arrived safe and sound :)

filippo
It's all right, that's in every contract.
That's what they call a sanity clause.
You can't fool me, there ain't no sanity clause.

http://flip-r.deviantart.com/

http://forflipssake.blogspot.com

http://weeklythemedartblog.blogspot.com/

Time flies like an arrow, Fruit flies like a banana

Bolt-01

That's great to know Filippo!

And how did you find Stak?!

Bolt-01

Hey there Squaxx - got yourself a hankering for some quick and easy thrills? Fed-up of backing comics that look great but are not going to be complete for a while?

Then take a trip to the FQP Webshop

FQP have been producing quality comics for over 15 years and have a proven track record of helping new creatives to reach professional standards!

All our titles are available to be shipped within 24 hours so don't delay!

Bolt-01

Ahead of the release of the new comics next week - here are the covers for you all to tease you!

FutureQuake 2020 Winter - by Kaydee Artistry

Dogbreath 38 by Kevan Maguire

Zarjaz 38 by Kev Crossley.

More details to follow. Brace yourselves!

Colin YNWA

broodblik

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 26 October, 2020, 12:23:00 PM
That FutureQuake cover is glorious fun!

Bolt will FutureQuake again be available on Comixology?
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Bolt-01

Hi Broodblik, it will indeed, and I've just noticed that I loaded the version of the Zarjaz cover without the issue number!

Both Zarjaz & Dogbreath hit issue 38 this winter.

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Dandontdare

That's some lush covers right there - particularly like Kevan's Dogbreath one - Durham has a very tank-girl vibe

Bolt-01

Kev very kindly sent me the original for scanning - and so I can honestly say that you should see the original. There is also a story behind the model in the painting, but I'll not share that till I get the nod.

Bolt-01

Hey Squaxx - fed up of 2020 ruining things - I know I am. This should have been Something Wicked 2020, but for many reasons it was not to be. However we are pleased to bring you FutureQuake 2020 Winter - another 100 pages of top quality small press thrills.

Contents:

25.12.1914 by writer Michael J Lyle art and letters by Noah Halton

A World Of One's Own by writer Tom Dunn art and letters by Noah Halton

Balthazars Bizarre Bazaar by writer Alistair Knowles art and letters by Andy Richmond

Bunny and the Echomen by writer Matt Sharp artist Brett Burbridge and letters by Bolt-01

Copy Decks by writer Martin Feekins artist Matt Johns and letters by Bolt-01

Galactic Zappers by writer David Thomas artist Scott Twells and letters by Bolt-01

Green Team For Death by writer Dan Pollard artist Katie Pinch and letters by Bolt-01

Happy Glory Day by writer Michael J Lyle artist Rich Waugh and letters by Bolt-01

Hedge Knight by writer Dave Wednesday artist Kaydee Artistry and letters by Bolt-01

Humans and Aliens by writers Marcello Bondi & David Locuralotolo artist Mattia Doghini and letters by bolt-01 (Script by Geoffrey Crescent)

Membrain by writer Steven Fraser artist Matt Sandbrook and letters by Bolt-01

Neroy Sphinx- Keep It Clean by writer Daniel Whiston artist David Thomson and letters by Bolt-01

Next Stop by writer Andy Conduit-Turner artist Katie Pinch and letters by Bolt-01

Satanshock by writer David Conway artist Ed Doyle and letters by Bolt-01

Snatched From Death by writer Dan Pollard art and letters by Rafael Romeo Magat

Some Kind Of Limbo by writer Michael Westgarth artist Denis Vermesse and letters by Bolt-01

The Monsters Of River Thames by writer Petri Hänninen artist Jaye Franklin and letters by Bolt-01

The Tale of the Troubador by writer Daniel Whiston art and letters by Justin Wood

The Writing Challenge by writer Danny Nolan artist Ken Best and letters by Bolt-01

Available from -- The FQP Webshop

Thanks for reading and remember - these books are only available because of all the effort that the contributors out into every page. FQP is not for profit so we literally live print run to print run. Sales of each issue are ploughed back in to ensure that the next issue is possible. In these days of diminishing sales that is getting harder and harder.

Bolt-01

Hey Squaxx, Dogbreath is 'the' longest running 2000 AD based fanzine. We are proud to present Dogbreath 38 to the world. This is the latest collection of overheard tales and rumours taken from the Kennel, the bar of the Doghouse. Dr Bob and Butch the bar tender work tirelessly to spread these scurrilous rumours and half truths.

Join us this issue as we bring you:

Strontium Dog - Bar Brawl by writer and letters Richard Carrington and artist Brett Burbridge

Strontium Dog - Johnny Omega by writer Dan Pollard artist and letters by Andy Richmond

Strontium Dog - Kill Or Cure by writer Andrew Williamson artist David Parsons and letters by Bolt-01

Strontium Dog - PSA by writer John Osborn artist Adam Caudill and letters by Bolt-01

Strontium Dog - Twitch by writer Craig Dawson artist Steven Denton and letters by Bolt-01

Strontium Dogs - Hiraeth by writer Jonathan Macho artist Robomonkey147 and letters by Bolt-01

Strontium Dogs - Most Dangerous by writer Matt Sharp artist Sam Weller and letters by Bolt-01

Strontium Dogs - Sub Space by writer Spencer Thompson artist and letters by Filip Roncone

Tales Of The Doghouse - Office Politics by writer Leo Healy artist Scott Twells and letters by Bolt-01

As well as the latest installments in Leigh Shepherds Case Files.

Remember that Dogbreath, like Zarjaz, does not have a digital release. If you want to read this book then you need to buy a copy. Dogbreath costs the same this issue as it did 15 years ago, the reason for this is simple. I work with a local printer and she charged me the same for this issue, as she did for the first one she printed. All the contributors work for free and the time it takes us here at FQP to put the issue together is also not paid for. We are here because of our love for the characters and the art form. If you want to ensure that Dogbreath or any book out there continues - buy a copy.

Bolt-01

Zarjaz 38 is all Dredd world issue, celebrating the wild and wonderful world of Mega-City one, all wrapped in acover by art droid Kev Crossley.

Anderson PSI - Never To Perish by writer David Thomas artist Jack Davies and letters by Bolt-01

Judge Dredd - Dredd Watch by writer and artist Dan Goodfellow letters by Bolt-01

Judge Dredd - Everybody Owes For Something by writer Steven Denton artist Jack Davies and letters by Bolt-01

Judge Dredd - The Badge by writer Craig Dawson artist Michael Walters and letters by Bolt-01

Judge Dredd - The Gentleman KillBot by writer Adam Breen artist Adam Caudill and letters by Bolt-01

Lenny Zero - By Any Other Name by writer and artist Steven Denton letters by Nikki Foxrobot

Tales Of Mega-City One - A Room Of Their Own by writer Lachlan Redfern artist Cristian Navarro and letters by Bolt-01

Tales Of Mega-City One - Disaster Dominoes by writer Tom Shapira artist Dan Goodfellow and letters by Bolt-01

Tales Of Mega-City One - Whatever Happened to the Humans by writer Charles EP Murphy artist Ian Beadle and letters by Bolt-01

Walter The Wobot - Keyboard Wawwior by writer Leo Healy artist JP Vilchis and letters by Bolt-01

Remember that Zarjaz, like Dogbreath, does not have a digital release. If you want to read this book then you need to buy a copy. Zarjaz costs the same this issue as it did 15 years ago, the reason for this is simple. I work with a local printer and she charged me the same for this issue, as she did for the first one she printed. All the contributors work for free and the time it takes us here at FQP to put the issue together is also not paid for. We are here because of our love for the characters and the art form. If you want to ensure that Zarjaz or any book out there continues - buy a copy.

moly

Looking forward to the latest issues, order placed