Main Menu

Everybody Do The Zoove

Started by Bart Oliver, 03 September, 2007, 01:09:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bart Oliver

Everybody Do The Zoove

Wake's very kindly put up a new strip in the Fan Thrills section scripted by our very own Al Ewing with myself on art and letters duty.

If you also like to read your thrills on the printed page, this story will feature in Zarjaz's forthcoming 30th Anniversary Judge Dredd Special which will be available within the next few weeks.

Thanks.

Link: http://www.2000adonline.com/?zone=input&page=thrillviewer&choice=zoove" target="_blank">You'll never take me alive Judge Dredd..

Obviously you're not a golfer.

gnilleps

Nice!

I'll be paying actual money for this happily.

Art

Very nice. And is that a 2-page colour spread it starts with?

Misanthrope

Did you know Christ was a werewolf?

TordelBack

Too good not to be an actual 'lost thrill' from the achives!  Lovely stuff.

Bolt-01

Zarjaz!

Also letting you good groovers know that Zarjaz will be available from the FQP table at the up-coming brumcon along with Dogbreath and other 2000ad fan-related thrills.

Bolt-01

Matt Timson

Zoovy retro looking stuff there- excellent.

:)
Pffft...

Noisybast

That was excellent. Definite old-school Dredd feeling. Reads like something from the 500's.
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

thinky

very nice brendan mccarthy touches there bart, and what's not to like about the much-missed double-page spread?

thinky
you think this isn't me? that's so sweet...
//http://www.adverseCamber.co.uk

Buddy

And why exactly arn't you contributing to 2000ad?

I'm lettering a strip at the moment and was wondering what you used to letter this??

Excellent stuff!!

Richmond Clements

worldshown

Excellent.

To echo Noisybast, this even feels like a mid-eighties Dredd.

Trout

-Dunk!-

Bart Oliver

Thanks all.

Art, I believe the interior of the Special will be completely B&W- I created the coloured centre splash for the web and I s'pose because I should ;)

Uncle Umpty, I used 'DigitalStrip' for the letters IIRC reducing the horizontal scale by about 50% and drew balloons with the vector based pen tool in Photoshop using an anti-aliased stroke to soften the edges.
Obviously you're not a golfer.