Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TordelBack

Quote from: Funt Solo on 03 May, 2021, 10:13:24 PM
B. Do whatever I want for the rest of my life because I'm rich beyond the dreams of avarice.

Alas this very calculation delivered unto us the further thoughts of JK Rowling.

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: TordelBack on 03 May, 2021, 07:42:44 PM
Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 03 May, 2021, 02:25:57 PM
Let's just hope the TV version of the fantasy series doesn't overtake the book and then he doesn't bother with the last two.

Beardist.

Some of my best friends have beards.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

von Boom

I need to get more sleep. I signed a card for my mum without really looking at it and then realised it was a condolences card. Thank Tharg I didn't post it!

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

von Boom

Well, that certainly alters my perspective.

Dog Deever

Couple of big hairy grannies in my garden today. I was wondering what kind of butterfly/ moth they would turn into and did a quick google image search. Forgot my filters were off.
Didn't find out what they turned into. Probably moths- I dislike moths.

Didn't care much for google's images of hairy grannies either.
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

Funt Solo

Quote from: Dog Deever on 06 May, 2021, 04:10:03 PM
Couple of big hairy grannies in my garden today.

Tea::Keyboard interface achieved.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Link Prime

Don't know about youse, but I could do with a fuckin drink.

von Boom

Several, so I can have a good wallow.

Barrington Boots

I've just had one. It feels a little fraudulent in a way, not knowing him as well most of you did, but I feel really shaken by this news.
You're a dark horse, Boots.

sheridan

The spam has been reported.

sheridan

Quote from: sheridan on 07 May, 2021, 04:10:54 PM
The spam has been reported.

...and removed, mere minutes after appearing - well done moderator-bots!

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

paddykafka

Meanwhile in the Emerald Isle, with the restrictions lifted - and hair salons and barbers reopened - after months of lockdown, the rush for make-up's and hair-do's begins in earnest.

https://media3.giphy.com/media/9DinPR8bzFsmf74j9W/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47om2sj6ixi156bw9bjp285euqxnfyz5s117oc9oqy&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

JayzusB.Christ

:lol:

I think the last time I had a haircut was 15 years ago, but fair play, a lot of people seem very happy.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"