Main Menu

3A Toys/Rebellion Press Release

Started by Robo-K33F, 16 November, 2009, 01:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

Quote from: ming on 15 January, 2010, 11:15:14 AM
For now, it does indeed look like Tharg will be the first release, but a very limited one... 

I wonder how many models are in a 'very limited release'

ming

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 15 January, 2010, 04:15:21 PM
I wonder how many models are in a 'very limited release'

Dunno, really.  Could be 50, or 100 or anything... Some 3A releases are limited to these kind of numbers, and the sales are over in minutes or less..  Could be in for a bit of a battle here.

COMMANDO FORCES

Damn, I wonder if they will be doing some sort of pre-order so that fans can buy these and not just twatting speculators.
Also if you buy one does that mean you have first refusal on the rest that come out so you can collect the lot!

ming

As soon as I hear anything concrete, I'll let you know.  Tharg seems likely to be more limited than most but nobody knows to what degree or how he'll appear.  I'm sure Ash will try and make the majority of figures as widely available to 2000AD fans as he can, being one himself.  This isn't a money thing, more a fan doing stuff for other fans, so let's just hope for the best.

Anyway, we'll be getting to see some cool stuff before long, folks - personally, I can't wait!

Steven Sterlacchini

vzzbux

I hate it when they do limited issue figures. As an avid star wars collector this sort of thing always pisses me off, especially when they stop selling a range over here and just limit the sale to the US.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

ming

Well, everything that 3A make is limited in the sense that it's not mass-produced tat...  Try not to worry about the numbers that are made (which probably won't be mentioned anyway); I'm sure Ash will try and make sure that the majority of releases are available for the fans that want them.

The Monarch

Mike Gloady

The characters which, if they appeared I'd HAVE to get would have to be Dante, Nemesis, Ro-Jaws, Hammerstein, Mek-Quake, Stickleback, Finny & Ramone.  And Dredd too.  Obviously.  Goes without saying. 

Tharg'd be nice, but I guess that depends on price and availability.  Hopefully the "twatting" spectators will steer clear. 
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

COMMANDO FORCES

I think the ABC Warriors would be a big seller, especially when the cartoon comes out. Robot type things are always popular with the young'uns, just look at transformers and all those toy robot things that sell well at Christmas.

The Monarch

torquemada...

oh and again winwood and cord

Rio De Fideldo

As anyone mentioned Rogue Trooper. That would be my first choice

I, Cosh

We never really die.

Mike Gloady

So would I.

Depending on the size and.... features.
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

The Enigmatic Dr X