Main Menu

3A Toys/Rebellion Press Release

Started by Robo-K33F, 16 November, 2009, 01:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steven Sterlacchini

I think they've got the price right then.

Looking forward to the not so limited versions.

Teivion

Nope- Says out of stock/ Currently not available.
Snooze and loose!

COMMANDO FORCES

Quote from: Teivion on 20 April, 2010, 11:28:58 AM
Snooze and loose!

I like that, thank Grud I was off last night, otherwise I'd have had to set my alarm just to buy it. I'm sure I'll have to do that next time though. Must remember to stay in the house as well, none of this speeding down the M2 & A229 just to get back for 10:00. Nearly a lesson learn't the hard way :-\

Mikey

Any estimates about actual numbers then? I know Ming said before there are a lot of Ash fans that pick up his stuff no matter, but there's around a half dozen on the board have one...

Is anyone interested in the next version? I think one will do me, even if my inner fanboy is screaming!

M.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

COMMANDO FORCES

ThryllSeekyr

Undressable Tharg ::)

Unfortunately, I looks like I have missed out on this one.

ThryllSeekyr

I'd just like to thank MING for putting up those pictures of the Tharg that I asked for.

Your are merciful :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Enigmatic Dr X

I got one!

And I DID forget my PayPal password!

Had to re-order again, leaving me with one closed paid order and one unpaid open order. Gah.

Not really fussed about other figures, just Tharg. He's going on my desk and if no one else opens theirs then I will and post some photos.

I hope that they went to 2000ad fans and not cold hearted collectors. CF is a warm-blooded obsessive and so does not fall into that description.
Lock up your spoons!

COMMANDO FORCES

Just think about the tears that will flow this evening, when everyone else logs on and sees the bad news  :lol:

The Enigmatic Dr X

Forget the warm-blooded part.

CF is a callous bastard.

I should add that I'm on holiiday/ paternity leave for a few weeks now, and so was NOT sitting hitting F5 at work in a cold sweat.

I'd be really fecked off if I'd missed this becasue of a meeting or something.
Lock up your spoons!

COMMANDO FORCES

That's not fair, you did an edit.
If I had seen that I wouldn't have written about the tears :-[

Still, we need to know what number this limited edition is, as it seems that they sold out rather fast for my future buying.
What happens if one comes out when I'm on holiday, etc...

Richmond Clements

Glad they sold out, as hopfully this will translate into a higher likely-hood of further releases.

The Enigmatic Dr X

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 20 April, 2010, 01:15:49 PM
That's not fair, you did an edit.
If I had seen that I wouldn't have written about the tears :-[

Don't see Mr "I've Got a Tharg and You Don't, Loser!" racing to edit it out, though...

:P
Lock up your spoons!

COMMANDO FORCES

One day I'll miss out (I just know it) and then it'll be ebay land for me  :'( :'( :'(

Mikey

I'm more fussed about the coming lines than TMO, but I almost wet me pants when I logged onto the board this morning  :)

M.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.