Main Menu

Recent posts

Megazine / Re: Meg 468: A Storm is Coming
Last post by Art - 16 May, 2024, 11:48:34 PM
There's some good insights into the history of that Toxic in the Dan Abnett episode of the thrillcast
Megazine / Re: Meg 468: A Storm is Coming
Last post by JayzusB.Christ - 16 May, 2024, 11:02:30 PM
Bugger. It's that kind of Toxic.  I was scouring the pages for a feature on Accident Man, Marshal Law and Muto Maniac.

Nice little Dredd one-off there, quite reminiscent of the Grant / Fabry one about the gods giving a citizen magic powers.  That's all I've read so far.
Books & Comics / Re: Spontaneous Random Kevin O...
Last post by maryanddavid - 16 May, 2024, 10:42:38 PM
Hopefully this will work this time!
An alternative cover Richard did for Cosmic Comics in the style of Kevin's covers for Titans Alan Moore Future Shock books.
Off Topic / Re: RIPs
Last post by JayzusB.Christ - 16 May, 2024, 10:36:44 PM
Wow, goodbye Super Gran.  The series was loads of fun when I was a kid - I even had the 48k Spectrum adaptation, which was admittedly much less fun.  According to Wikipedia, she was still in her 50s when playing the character, which makes me feel very old.
Last post by maryanddavid - 16 May, 2024, 10:32:11 PM
Try again....
Last post by maryanddavid - 16 May, 2024, 10:31:15 PM
Here is alternative cover Richard did for Cosmic Comics, based on the Alan Moore Titan Books.

Film & TV / Re: Tim Burton Hints at Nemesi...
Last post by maryanddavid - 16 May, 2024, 10:22:07 PM
Film & TV / Re: New Doctor Who series
Last post by Funt Solo - 16 May, 2024, 10:09:13 PM
Yes, and I noticed that Gatwa looks nothing like original Doctor Tom Jones. The casting department need their eyes tested. Perhaps an optician can help?
Creative Common / Re: Does my Art look big in th...
Last post by Trooper McFad - 16 May, 2024, 09:43:20 PM
I like these ones as well - that Dredd looks sinister
I posted those mini's a while back on the Of topic a couple or 3 pages in on the "where the dust goes to settle"

Quote from: Trooper McFad on 19 December, 2022, 07:27:10 AMHere's a few of my Stront minis. These are all Metal and I prefer these to the Dredd from Warlord games but i understand that costs may have driven the change.

I've not yet started the Dredd minis (apart from the Xmas decy's) but I'm queued up with my larger projects I don't know when I'll get them started.

I've only posted a few of my favourite ones and i believe the monochrome effect brings out the detail in the figures pretty well.

That's just a sample
Creative Common / Re: Does my Art look big in th...
Last post by Nightbook - 16 May, 2024, 09:18:18 PM
Exhibit A:

Exhibit B: