Main Menu

who are you?

Started by psycho_slaughterman, 08 November, 2005, 02:39:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

psycho_slaughterman

i don,t know if this thread will fall in to my mildly amusing category (if i have that option) or the look at that twat hes posted another stupid thread category, but any way here goes, how did you come up with your username

i'm called psycho because i love horrors everything about them the cheesy storylines the obvious twists and of course the murders, i love horror comics too like spawn and the darkness also mr nice fluffybunnies was took, B@$^*rd.

Funt Solo

I chose the name Doggy Carrots because there's nothing in the world I like more than doggys and carrots.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

James

Floyd-the-k

dunno what I said on the other one, but this is my actual name plus two initials. I was going to be just plain "Floyd" but somebody beat me to it.

psycho_slaughterman

ah so thats how theres no one replying well thats ok at least i know now ta james, what do the enitials stand for floydjk

Dark Jimbo

Well, that was years before my time. Not that mine's very interesting, mind - Jimbo because my name's James, Dark because... well, it just made it sound cooler. :)
@jamesfeistdraws

eastender

Hello.

I'm called eastender because I  like mind numbingly stupid soaps.

How do I get an avatar?

Funt Solo

My username is a spaceship/AI from the Iain M. Banks book "Excession".  I think the 'fate amenable to change' was a member of the Interesting Times gang, and therefore probably an eccentric.

My username over on 2KReview is from the same book, but it's an Affront warship:  Xenoclast.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

+rufus+

Ahhhh, got us a reader here boys.....
;-) Rufus

Funt Solo

Classic Hicks:

Waffle-Waitress: "Why you readin', mister?"
Hicks: "Erm...so that I don't end up working in a waffle bar?"
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Grant Goggans

I'm called gmslegion because I used to draw a comic called The GMS Legion, and had the not-very-good notion that using that as a username on every blasted site I could find would help get the name into circulation and make a sale or two.

I more often go by "hipsterdad" on forums these days, after a clerk at my favorite record store teased me with that name and I took a shine to it.

(Wake, there's no chance you could work your behind-the-scenes magic and change my username, could you?)

--Grant

Dan Kelly

My name here is a contraction of my first name and surname, minus the last letter ('y').  Its that because I couldn't choose "deadlock" which was my logon most other places at the time.

ThryllSeekyr

My name is tribute to Thrill-Power. The way I read into it, it's the so-called force that surrounds and connects everything in 2000AD as Tharg would have it.

The correct spelling of that name was already taken & it's is so hard to pick a good name, plus I like to follow the theme.

I like the way it looks also, a row of teeth with pointed canines.

WoD

WoD - abbreviation of surname from the days when Arcade machines only allowed 3 letters on the high score board.

Carlsborg Expert

Mine is Carlsborg expert because Im an expert on Carl's borg.

(7of9 to be precise)