Main Menu

Spot the Difference

Started by Dandontdare, 24 May, 2021, 08:50:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dandontdare

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 24 May, 2021, 10:40:31 AM
Quote from: Barrington Boots on 24 May, 2021, 09:36:57 AM
Mine's just arrived and I have say: +100 points for including a wordsearch.

They need to make it a 'Spot the Difference' the word search was way to easy and the boy child and I love doing the Spot the Difference in The Phoenix* together, some of which are devilishly tricky.

This comment on the Prog thread reminded me that I had this. I was once going to do a fully laid-out annual-style puzzle page for the Advent Calendar years ago, but this is about as far as I got.

So if this is what floats your boat, enjoy ... 10 differences, you know the drill.

ANSWERS: https://i.imgur.com/9YUjRlb.jpg

Colin YNWA

The boys gone to bed - but next bedtime this one is getting done - fantastic job Dandontdare.

Funt Solo

I love that one of them is [spoiler]the shifty eyes[/spoiler]!
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Dog Deever

Wrong number of links in the chain?

On no, wait... that's both of them.
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

Proudhuff

Quote from: Dog Deever on 24 May, 2021, 10:18:26 PM
Wrong number of links in the chain?

On no, wait... that's both of them.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
DDT did a job on me

Proudhuff

There's half an hour I won't get back....
DDT did a job on me

Colin YNWA

The boy child and I just finished it. I have to say I kicked him... kinda ... I got to 10 when he was on 5 HA! Competitive Dad wins ... except when he told me his five I'd missed one of them and I must have double counted one of mine... damnit.

The boy child claimed the result on a default!

Colin YNWA

Oh and thank you very much that was ACE!

Funt Solo

Doing that gave me a whole new appreciation for that beautiful Bolland image - all the little fights going on in the sub-levels of the blocks. I used to have this on a mug - when it got smashed there was wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Thanks, ddd. My favorite was the [spoiler]hover-thing changing direction[/spoiler].
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

gurnard

fantastic thanks for doing that