Main Menu

List of issues

Started by WebAdmin, 05 February, 2023, 09:59:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnetica

Login Forever doesn't seem to be working, as I seem to have re-login every so often - once a week I guess.

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Magnetica

Quote from: broodblik on 21 April, 2023, 12:57:25 PMForever = 1 week

It used to work. I went "years" without being logged out. Generally only if I reset all my cookies.

broodblik

Yes it used to work. I also for the last few weeks was forced to log on again
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Dandontdare

yeah me too. And I still can't log in on my phone at all - I just get "your session timed out while posting"

Richard

Has anyone else noticed this issue today or is it just me? I am normally permanently logged in, but I came here and found I was logged out, and when I tried to log in it kept saying I couldn't, and suggesting I check my cookie settings. But I haven't changed them, and other websites where I am still logged in are working fine. (Sometimes it says "Verification questions not configured properly. Please report this error to an administrator.")

After a few attempts I finally did manage to log in somehow (even though I didn't try doing anything different), but then every time I move to another page I get logged out again! (Posting this message was a chore!)

Colin YNWA

Yep I was fine until on the bus on the way home on this device and my mobile but having got home am having significent issues. Have just managed to log back in but we'll see how it goes!

Colin YNWA

Been able to login on my phone again...seems like all is well!

Trooper McFad

I've had issues today as well had to log in twice today when I should have been continually logged in!
Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

The Legendary Shark

I just received 12 "you have been quoted in..." notification emails stretching back to January 20th. Made me feel right popular, so it did  :D

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Richard

Well it seems to be working normally again anyway.

IndigoPrime

Yep. Went bonkers earlier. OK now. Was slightly concerned when I was repeatedly locked out, given that this left the forum adminless. I HOPE YOU ALL BEHAVED YOURSELVES ETC.

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Barrington Boots

Getting a 403 error when I attempt to post on some threads. Anyone else?

EDIT: this worked, obviously.
You're a dark horse, Boots.

Dandontdare

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 21 February, 2024, 04:46:08 PMI just received 12 "you have been quoted in..." notification emails stretching back to January 20th. Made me feel right popular, so it did  :D

.. until you actually read the comments