Main Menu

Dylan Teague Commissions

Started by dyl, 10 September, 2010, 11:05:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darren Stephens

That ML pis is fantastic. Loving the Halo one, too, but it sort of shows up how the character design has aged a little...she looks very 'eighties'!  :D Awesome work, mr T.
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

Dunk!

That's my Teague World Halo Jones sporting a gun.

Very happy with this little beauty. :D
"Trust we"

strontium71

I would be too!
I reckon when I get more done I'm going for a Halo one as well - me reckons mebbe nuddy tee hee!!!

With a gun , naturally - I wouldn't want her to be tooo nekkid!
...because I hate you.

strontium71

Quote from: Dunk! on 13 September, 2010, 06:42:10 PM

That's my Teague World Halo Jones sporting a gun.

By the way , I noticed my gun is BIGGER than your gun - not wanting to make you feel...inadequate or anything  :lol:
...because I hate you.

Dr Feeley Good

Why didn't i think of Marshal Law !!!....Brilliant !!!

Emperor

They're all excellent, you lucky devils you.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

COMMANDO FORCES

Mine went in the post today, lets hope it arrives tomorrow so I can look at it close up  :D

Come on House of Usher get delivering  ;)

Dr Feeley Good

Just emailed Dylan through his blog with my idea ! How long does he take ? he seems to be doing them fast ! though they have all been great !!!

strontium71

..And here's my Alpha!
I'll scan Alpha and Marshal Law and upload them here when they arrive.
Can't tell you how pleased I am!!!!!
...because I hate you.

Darren Stephens

Wow, that Alpha rocks my socks. I tried drawing him recently....he's quite a tough one to get right. It's all in the helmet, if you'll pardon my french. ;)
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

Dr Feeley Good

Very Nice !!! i think Dylan is starting on mine next....

strontium71

As promised the scans of my commissions.They came today and I only asked for them Saturday morning :o. The scans don't do them justice as although they scan fine I had reduce the size as they were originally 2mb or something.I have no idea how to do this properly so just fiddled around in word for a bit.How do you scan and still make them big when people view?
Everyone should have one by the way :thumbsup:
...because I hate you.

Emperor

They are both brilliant and I see he really enjoyed the Strontium Dog one, and it shows:

http://dylansdrawingboard.blogspot.com/2010/09/johnny-alpha.html
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Dr Feeley Good

Dylan sent me this jpg of my commission of Judge Quincy from The Day The Law Died.....well pleased !!!

COMMANDO FORCES

Collected mine earlier and it's drokkin' superb. I'll post a pic after the weekend but I must say to people out there, you must get one of these 'NOW'  :D