Main Menu

Stormtrooper Helmet

Started by Dr Feeley Good, 22 September, 2010, 09:15:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Feeley Good

Does anyone know where i could get a half decent ( but fairly cheap ) Stormtrooper helmet ? i am going to a fancy dress in a few weeks and have just bought the deluxe star wars costume,which isn't bad but the helmet that comes with it is a two part crap plastic one ! and i am looking for something a little better.....cheers

vzzbux

I think you will have to fork out for a decent one, E-bay is a good start. Unless some kind sole on the board has one you could borrow.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Dr Feeley Good

Wouldn't want to risk borrowing one ! looked on ebay they are either really expensive or cheap and rubbish !!

pauljholden

Toys R Us - I'm pretty sure I've seen some ace looking storm trooper helmets in there - full face covering (with back iirc). The website is crap, though, so better off popping into the nearest one.

-pj

vzzbux

TRU have some fairly average Clone Trooper helmets (Visor slits too wide) but I can't remember seeing a recent Storm Trooper helmet, but I may be wrong.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

pauljholden

JOE SOAP

eggonlegs

Mardroid

There are some excellent Papercraft space-ships on that site too. From the distance those photos are taken you can hardly tell they're actually folded paper!

James Stacey

Cpt Rhodes

How cheap are you talking about?

Quote from: SteveMillar on 22 September, 2010, 09:15:46 PM
Does anyone know where i could get a half decent ( but fairly cheap ) Stormtrooper helmet ? i am going to a fancy dress in a few weeks and have just bought the deluxe star wars costume,which isn't bad but the helmet that comes with it is a two part crap plastic one ! and i am looking for something a little better.....cheers

Cpt Rhodes

I would reccomend this Master Replica version if it can be snapped at around the £100 price mark.
It's pretty accurate.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Master-Replicas-Boxed-Stormtrooper-Helmet-CE-ANH-/140460682791?pt=UK_Collectables_SciFi_fantasyCollectables_EH&hash=item20b41bee27

For the Rolls Royce of Stormtrooper helmets there's Andrew Ainsworth who made the original trooper helmets. Bit pricey for a Halloween mask to say the least but good to see.
http://www.sdsprops.com/home.html

Dr Feeley Good

I am waiting for one to arrive that i won on ebay,the seller productivefish makes them and they have had very good feedback ! i contacted a couple of buyers and the were really happy with them...