Main Menu

1358 - Justice for all.

Started by DavidXBrunt, 15 September, 2003, 02:47:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudley

Anybody else pick up the "single source" dig in Leviathan?  Even the Devil don't trust 'em - we go to war on 'em...

WoD

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but the Demon fro Leviathon (who looks great) is very similar looking to the 'musical demon guy' from the Buffy musical episode.

Or is it just me?

WoD.

p.s. 6/10 for this ish.

test 4 echo

p.s. 6/10 for this ish.

rip the cover off, and it goes up to 8/10
i would have like to vote it a zero, but seems if you vote for a cover, or anything else, 1 is the lowest you can give it.

Proudhuff

Perhaps its just a bigger huff than usual but i felt this issue slumped a bit, but that could just be me :)

Sov Club? a wasted senario, fun, but how much more fun could have be had at politicos excpence ?

SD a good end to a good tale... but what next?

Sindex, big robots!! is this the end of our Heros? yawn I think not...

Levi? nice cliffhanger, nice art,nice twist more please but with a Tom Waits as the hero.

Grace, sorry but it isn't working fir me, takes too much brain work after a long day and sprog fighting :)

very Huffy today grrrrr

DDT did a job on me

judge dreddd

the cover IS naff but you can see the reasoning and it is an issue with a tie in to the game so fairs fair...ACE prog still

yea..look at grace get a good kicking by proudhuff there, i was right...its naff..BUT i still think its worth trying new stuff ( i liked the scrap ) init...

btw...luved the sin dex geezer reading 2000ad

oh and

obstruction, 6 months - CLASSIC

GermanAndy

well, this cover is bad, isn?t it?

Dredd: Liked the story, but frankly, thought the art poor in some panels

Leviathan: it?s just great!!

Sin/Dex: it wasn?t annoying, but it wasn?t very good.

From Grace: Didn?t like it much. I am not big on Angels stuff.

Stronty: A clver ending. This was fun :-)

Banners

I am not big on Angels stuff.

They're not angels.

M@

Quirkafleeg

"He's someone else's problem now..."

Too bloody right, me and anyone else whos not completed their self-assesment form yet. Bloody tax man, thanks for waiting until just two weeks before the deadline before making up your mind to send me one....