Main Menu

Don't suppose anyone needs an artist?

Started by DavidXBrunt, 10 January, 2008, 06:16:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DavidXBrunt

I bumped into a bloke I used to know at college last Sunday. Over a few pints of orange cordial we put the world to rights and I basically got over the fact that I'd always thought him as an enemy. The fact that he forgave me breaking his nose last time I saw him went some way towards that. The mate I'd been out with reminded me of a filme we'd all made at college which, frankly, I shudder at the thought of. Blakes 7 fan film. I was a chubby Vila...

Paul showed me some samples of his art that he had on his phone and they were pretty good. He makes a living from it and also, apparantly, has drawn several self published comics. He was keen to go further with it and asked me for any help I could give him. We swapped nu,bers and he promised to bring me some samples of his strip work.

In the meantime does anybody have any spec scripts going spare, or need an artist for anything. No promises as to his reliability but if you want me to pass on e-mail details then please get in touch.

thinky

The fact that he forgave me breaking his nose last time I saw him

dxb - you don't seem to be the nose-breaking type.. was this in some fit of pique, or less-interestingly in some comedy slapstick moment?

thinky
you think this isn't me? that's so sweet...
//http://www.adverseCamber.co.uk

Bico

Let the small press feeding frenzy commence!

Richmond Clements

Point him towards either me or Bolt-01 and we'll find him something to do!

Bolt-01

DavidXBrunt

Thinky -  A little from column a) and a little from column b).

Bolt - I've been in touch.

Bolt-01

So you have, and I've replied.

Bolt-01