Main Menu

Gutsville Dead? Find the Pulse here....

Started by ukdane, 02 February, 2008, 08:39:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Satanist

Please have a big fanfare when issue 3 comes out cos there aint been a lot of copies of the last 2 available up here.
If after the wait I miss this then, well, I'll be a bit pissed off, and I'll have to buy it off ebay.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

El Spurioso

Shouldn't be long now, mate.  Art's finished, lettering's underway at the mo, then as soon as Image can hustle it out it'll be with us.  

You can bet I'll be making a song and dance about it hereabouts when it's time.

ukdane

I had to import #2 specially from US, as my comic shop couldn't get hold of it.
Cheers

-Daney

mogzilla

si, will it be out as a GN soon?i cannot find it anywhere!

El Spurioso

UkD - that's weird...  It was distributed through Diamond, same as anything.  

Mogzilla - it'll be a while yet, mate.  It's a 6-part serial, so it should all be collected as a tpb at the end of the run.  But we've only just finished putting together Part 3, so we're probably looking at late spring/early summer.

That said, Fraze has just churned out a bunch of beautiful pages at his usual breakneck speed, so with a little luck we'll remain on target from now on.

(knock wood)

Proudhuff

yeah, Si, make a big noise as my trips to the comic shop are occasional to say the least and I wouldn't want to miss it!

Huff
DDT did a job on me

Rob Spalding

Whereabouts are you in the writing of it Si?
Have you scripted all the way to the end yet or are you and Fraze still adding/changing stuff as it goes?

mogzilla

late spring/early summer is good enough. it will help fill in those gaps between getting any work done on my nvq that i've been forced to go on!

El Spurioso

Part 4's all written (and has been for a good 2/3 months).  Now that the art wheels are turning again I'm getting stuck back into part 5.

Boo Cook's done us some wonderful illustrations for the backup text story in Part 3, and we've twisted D'Israeli's invaluable arms into doing the same for part 4.

I think we're probably also going to ask Image to publish Part 1 online in its entirety, to regalvanise things.  Momentum's a biiiig part of this stuff, and ours has stuttered and died.

nofuture

si, sorry to be a pain in the b hole but my issues 1 and 2 are getting a tad ragged.  any update on issue 3 release date. thanks

El Spurioso