Main Menu

another day another introduction

Started by Gavin_Leahy_Block, 05 March, 2008, 10:41:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gavin_Leahy_Block

You'r not the first time i've been put on one of those lists and it wont be the last.

Floyd-the-k

I'm a Mazeworld fan too, Gavin.  Nice to know I'm not alone.
  Just out of curiosity - what's the worst town in Ireland?

yours part-Irishly,

Floyd

TordelBack

what's the worst town in Ireland?

Well, thanks to The Sinister and the Dexter we know that Sligo is the toughest town in Oirland.

The worst town is whichever one you happen to be stuck in on Good Friday (it's probably actually Roscrea, no wait, Kinnegad, no hang on, I've just remembered - it's Granard.  Fucking arsehole of nowhere nun-infested Granard).  

Basically any Irish town that hasn't got a sea view and isn't Kilkenny is rubbish (starts digging bunker).  

mogzilla

hey,hey! gav!! a nice board and mad bunch.

Gavin_Leahy_Block

Rathnew in Wicklow was the one voted the worst, but TordelBack speeks the truth here wherever in Ireland you are on good friday is a bad choice espically when you dont know the secert knock.

Floyd-the-k

no worries - my mate from Belfast is coming back here for a visit soon - I'll ask him for the secret knock

I will be careful of Rahtnew and/or Good Friday if ever I'm in Ireland

TordelBack

Rathnew in Wicklow was the one voted the worst

Hmmm, I quite like Rathnew, although in fairness I've only been to funerals there.

Gavin_Leahy_Block

As my uncle said at the grandfather's funeral you can't spell funeral without fun, all my family have a warped sense of humour.