Main Menu

Release your inner Logan...

Started by DavidXBrunt, 24 February, 2009, 05:39:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DavidXBrunt

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... 266122.ece

Sorry if you thought this meant you could becoem agimpy clerk for Dredd. It's the other Logan I was referring to.

Bouwel

Hmm...I think I have all the bits needed to make one of those for myself *digs out the welder*.

-Bouwel-
-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-

Proudhuff

I thought it was a release your inner Staff Sarge thread...
DDT did a job on me

Richmond Clements

I was about to say that I'm grumpy enough, thank you very much...

James Stacey

I immediately thought 'Run Runner'. I wouldn't mind having one of those natty life clocks. Might be a bit old though  ;)

W. R. Logan

Sarge!

Now that makes me Grumpy, if anyone calls me Sarge I make them run and touch all four corners of the drill square, hows that for grumpy?

Queen Firey-Bou

and my answer to that would be er..."No"

I'm proud to say I can call my watch manager what the F I like, and there will be no running in the drill yard.

Bouwel

"Don't call me sarge or I'll massarge my sausarge up your passarge."

I vaguely remember being told this once when I called a 'person' sarge by accident.
Also got to spend the morning carrying boxes as a result.

Of course, I may have been very, very drunk at the time.

-Bouwel-
(Who did not make the same mistake twice)
-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-

Peter Wolf

This Sun article belongs in the Lazy journalist Scum thread. Why is a question mark after every word or sentence ??

Does Anthony France talk ? upwards? all the time? like he is asking a question ?
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

W. R. Logan

Quote from: "Queen Firey-Bou"and my answer to that would be er..."No"

My Queen your obviously thinking that the word No appears in their vocabulary 8-)