General Chat > Links

The Scream Comic Files

<< < (2/7) > >>

repoman:

--- Quote from: sheridan on 21 April, 2020, 10:44:53 AM ---I'd suggest putting a little about the creators (though maybe that's not what you're going for?)

--- End quote ---

Definitely will.  My plan of action is to get the 15 issues written up.  Then the specials.  Then dive into the stories themselves talking about the creators there.  I'm going to do a deep dive into the 13th Floor stuff. 

And then I'll get into the modern stuff, It's Ghastly.

Will probably have a history page where I compile any info from interviews/podcasts etc.

Richard:
This is a great idea for a project, good luck with it!

Tjm86:
Aye, looks nice.  I would strongly recommend Hibernia's fantastic little volume on the comic.  As with all their output it is superb and incredibly informative.  You've mentioned The Best of Eagle compilation but don't forget that Rebellion has done the first volume of the Complete 13th Floor with the 2nd due out later this year.  Then there is Monster which has had a GN.  There is also stuff that carried over into Eagle when Scream folded and of course the new Specials from Rebellion.

repoman:

--- Quote from: Tjm86 on 22 April, 2020, 10:05:58 AM ---Aye, looks nice.  I would strongly recommend Hibernia's fantastic little volume on the comic.  As with all their output it is superb and incredibly informative.  You've mentioned The Best of Eagle compilation but don't forget that Rebellion has done the first volume of the Complete 13th Floor with the 2nd due out later this year.  Then there is Monster which has had a GN.  There is also stuff that carried over into Eagle when Scream folded and of course the new Specials from Rebellion.

--- End quote ---

Cheers, Tjm.

I've written up 1-15 now and started on a Buyer's Guide which covers everything up to and including the Eagle days.

I'll do the Holiday Specials next and then will get into the Hibernia stuff.  Annoyingly my collection is in storage right now as I'm in the process of buying a house, so I can't get at it to do scans or check content.  I've got It's Ghastly there too but I also bought a digital copy from David so that's all good.

Colin YNWA:
Wow that buyers guide is really good and the type of thing I think a lot of comics would benefit form. Is there a similar thing anywhere for 2000ad I wonder. I know we had one here many moons ago but suspect that's a little out of date now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version