Main Menu

Favourite Art Droid CURRENT - POOL 8 Qualifying

Started by Colin YNWA, 28 October, 2020, 06:30:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TordelBack

Gallagher, because there is nothing he can't draw with insane detail and complete confidence, from a sea of 17th C zombies, to dragons battling spaceships, to a contemporary high street full of influencers.

Coleby, because he went from my least favourite '90s big-gun style on Dredd and Friday to Nazi babies and the most sublimely atmospheric environments around.

(Love Broxton's B&W style, and Davidson is a superb realistic-SF-detail artist, but both are still on the way up: Whereas Gallagher and Coleby have well-and-truly arrived).

Greg M.

Loathe as I am to agree with other human beings, yeah - it's some red-hot Coleby / Gallagher action this round.

Andy B

paddykafka

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

broodblik

Quote from: Funt Solo on 29 October, 2020, 06:22:38 PM
Quote from: Greg M. on 28 October, 2020, 05:27:52 PM
Loathe as I am to agree with other human beings

Mostly how I feel.

The possible number of combinations count against you guys.
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Colin YNWA

Qualifying in this pool seems to be between three artists who seem very close, so get your votes in today and we'll see who gets through in the morning.

Sean SD

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED

Wow this was a real tussle with three droid battling it out. Eventually the final droids to qualify are here and into the tourney proper go:

Simon Coleby

Leigh Gallagher

See you all Monday when both tourney kick off and Round 1 will run throughout November.