Main Menu

Forum’s Favourite Festive Front Tourney - Transition Years

Started by Colin YNWA, 03 December, 2020, 06:19:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Barrington Boots

We're into my early years as a reader now and the nostalgia is real.

1990 for me.
You're a dark horse, Boots.

Magnetica

Not a great bunch for me.

I am going with 1988 as it is the one that I remember best despite not really liking Bradley or Simon Harrison's art and 1989 as that is the one I remember next best. But I have to say it doesn't strike me as being that Christmassy.

Tomwe

See, I remember all these. I like 1988, and 1987 is significant due to the logo change.

Think I'm gonna plug for 1990 thanks to MacNeil's sweet brushwork. Lots of requests for back issues on that list of his!

Anyone able to name all the droids on 1987? It's Burt on the mantle, I know that much.

TordelBack

Not 100%, but from left to right it's Burt, Tom Frame, Mac-2 (Alan McKenzie), what could just about be a Tam-o-shanterless Aaln-1 but is more logically Robo-Cook stoking the fire (he took over as desinger from Robin Smith from Prog 555 IIRC - note the horrified Robin looking on! ) , and of course Wagner.

ming

1987 for my main course and 1990 for the oft-regretted wafer-thin mint.

Trooper McFad

Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

Colin YNWA

Quick quick QUUUIIIICCCKKKKK get your votes in today or you'll miss the last post... well okay given the amount of stuff a post for these tourney things its not going to be the last is it but it'll be the last for this round!

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED

Well again far more popular than I could have imagined and close for a long time but in the end you got it right and 1990 goes through. The results:

1987 - 7
1988 - 5
1989 - 5
1990 - 10

Another result tomorrow.