Main Menu

Forum’s Favourite Thrill - Strange and Darke vs. Hookjaw Round 3 Heat 18

Started by Colin YNWA, 23 May, 2022, 06:24:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Funt Solo

Complicated ... I have to choose between:

and

And they were both SO good. I'm not sure I'd like any more Hook Jaw - I think it worked well as a one-off horror mythology, but I'd love more Strange & Darke, because it was better than the whole of Armitage.

Gotta go with the heart on this one: Strange & Darke
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

maryanddavid

While I did enjoy Hookjaw, Strange and Darke had so much potential, so Strange and Darke in the vain hope that we might see more.

AlexF

Ooh, its the battle of the regional UK mystical monsters! Wales vs Cornwall! Red death vs black spunk!

Gonna vote for the horse's skull-faced dude, he needs to be back in the Meg. Also Becky Darke turns out to be a real person - or at least, she's a regular guest on the excellent 'Evolution of Horror' podcast.

Strange & Darke.

Colin YNWA

Another close one, but think I know which way its going. Reckon a strong showing from either today will defo seal it. Vote today for tomorrow we annouce.

AlexF

Flying into the face of a priest, no less. And yet somehow not offensive, just... appropriate to the story being told.

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED

Same score in both ties today. This was one was more toe to toe with the thrills exchanging blows that the tail [not a typo a hint] of two half the other tie was. Both great thrills not its nice to see a controverial reimagining get the credit it teethy delight deserves and

Hookjaw

will be haunting the shores of Round 4.