Main Menu

Prog 1312

Started by paulvonscott, 07 October, 2002, 03:55:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dounreay

Just read 1312. (And the 3 progs before it. Only make it to the shop about once a month).

Thought the Scrap was a good strip but the end seemed a bit rushed. I would have liked to have seen the suspense cranked up a bit more. The growing lethalness of badges in the future is also a concern. Badges of mass destruction can't be far away.

Anyway, thats the Summer Assault over. It was a bit like a good shag really. Great fun but by the end of it I just wanted to go to sleep.

1312 was the weakest prog for a while. Dredd was OK but can't help thinking the storylines been used before. Tip of the hat to P. Holden for the art though.

Sinister/Dexter is doing down like a burning Spitfire but I don't think its reached terminal velocity yet. The gunsharks in space?  Jesus B Wept.

Rogue Trooper...please stop Mr. Rennie. I'll confess to whatever you think I've done. Just please make it stop.

Puck

"No letters from boarders (as far as I can tell) this week, bah!"

*cough**cough*
The "Older and Wiser" one is by me.

eggonlegs

one bottle of red wine + a few fags + a couple of re-reads and the scrap really is a good read>(outstanding compared to some others that have gone before recently!) will make a great reprint/gnovel, none fluffy ending that i liked alot actualy burp