Main Menu

Future 2000AD trades - suggestions?

Started by The Amstor Computer, 26 October, 2006, 02:06:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

radiator

Mike Carroll

Large48

Ace Garp, early Dan Dare (not likely I know!) Chopper (enough for a big TPB?)

Button Man, Al's Baby

Lets at least have english version reprints of the foreign language TPB's!!!!!!
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

jabish

"Also, on a related note, am I the only one who actually quite liked 'I was a teenage tax consultant'? EE it!"

Not the only one buddy. Twas brilliant!

IndigoPrime

:: Meaning? Is it still up for EE treatment?

Last I heard, it was being scanned/cleaned for an EE, but the chances of a trade were slim-to-none.

Ignatzmonster

Ace Trucking
Stainless Steel Rat
VCs all
Invasion all
Chopper

Oddboy

Better set your phaser to stun.

Dudley

That's because you WERE a...  (etc)

Dog Deever

I like IWATTC- gloriously daft, with top notch artwork. I only read it fairly recently, after catching up on some missing progs. Once again, the main strength in 2k is it's diversity. It's also a strength of this message board too, conformity is not required, and you don't get flamed out of existence for holding opinions differing from the majority (unless you're a Sc*** sockpuppet!). There must be a link there somewhere...

What about the original Mean Arena in a TPB? I know it went on past it's sell by date a bit, but there were some good ideas in there. I lost one of my front teeth at 14- playing our own version of this with a tennis ball. I was after the ball carrier, slipped on ice and went face first into a kerb, smashing my tooth into a zillion pieces and splitting my chin open- so Mean Arena will always hold a place in my face (if not my heart!) in the form of a Maryland bridge!
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

ThryllSeekyr

I was thinking if complete Slaine Case Files aren't going to be done, then the Complete Slaine Scrolls should be done instead.

A much better fitting name for it.

Concrete Block 15

Another vote for the non-Moore Future Shocks / Time Twisters / Ro-Jaws Robo Tales here (oh, and to include all the early Supercover Sagas too, please!)

The Complete Tooth Dan Dare would be nice, but is no doubt forever banished to the depths of Copyright Hell...

IndigoPrime

I would have thought Mean Arena better EE fodder than material for a trade. The same probably goes for a selection of non-Alan Moore Future Shocks, because they'd be a really tough sell in book form.

Dog Deever

Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

ukdane

Cheers

-Daney

Trout

Naughty Dane! Heh heh.

Another vote for Metalzoic here. Genius, with added monkeys.

- Trout