Main Menu

The Board

Started by Art, 10 July, 2009, 07:28:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

locustsofdeath!

Quote from: w3bz on 11 July, 2009, 12:29:40 PM
Yeah for some reason, and I think this is because of a mod I did, those stats are offline. Weird as... but I want to get the other stats working at any rate as it has a lot more info which is cool.

Is it still tough for you to see where one post ends and another begins?

Looks much better, w3bz. Thanks!

W. R. Logan

God I thought the last 'new' board was bad and couldn't look any worse, was I ever wrong.
Am I just getting grumpier with age or is it time to just call it a day.

w3bz

Pleasure to see you as always Logan.

Banners

Is this a new look or just a temporary skin until the previous design is restored?

M@

w3bz

I'm gonna be doing a few no doubt. Next up will be the same as the previous one. And hey, if Logan gets off his ass and visits http://custom.simplemachines.org/themes/ he might find you lot a design that he favours...  ::)

Banners

Thanks for the reply. I really liked the 'old' (ie. previous) look, so if we could please get that back, that would be aces! Thanks again :-)

M@

w3bz

yep no worries, should be available about midweek :)

Dog Deever

Heh!
I'm liking some of the designs on Fantasy & Futuristic.

I like that Nuclear one- but I likes me red/ black colour scheme!

Actually- avci predator and the one after look pretty good too. Not very 2000ad though, I'll grant you.
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

w3bz

Might put a stick up on that for regulars that get to pick new themes that have to go through a 2000adification process and then get added...hmmm  ;)

Grae the puppetmaker

Another vote here for a 'View active topics' button please.

Ta.

Dog Deever

Actually- this is worth a look, terrans- in the name of helping the poor droid out!

I'm looking at CS-DK on Fantasy & Futuristic and imagining that Jock Dredd fae the latest T-shirt that no-one has managed to get... aw, you know the one with the daystick...

Only, without the Abaddon Books ad down the side!  ;)

In fact- with some of our resident luddites, maybe a skin to make it look like a piece of foolscap paper written on in cheap biro would be best- or even a slate and chalk!!!

;D
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

Peter Wolf

Quote from: W. R. Logan on 12 July, 2009, 07:27:16 PM
God I thought the last 'new' board was bad and couldn't look any worse, was I ever wrong.
Am I just getting grumpier with age or is it time to just call it a day.

I hope its not time for you to call it a day .

We havent always got on but it would be shame if you left instead of giving it a chance and its probably the same for a lot of others here as well.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Tweak72

While I too want a return to the 'Spoilers' tab and 'View active topics' option may I congratulate the maintenance Droids on at least making sure the board was back up quickly and not suddenly missing for a couple of months. There are always teething issues with any change but this one has been in comparison to some, a fairly painless one
+++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING++++++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING+++

Matt Timson

Quote from: w3bz on 12 July, 2009, 09:31:23 PM
I'm gonna be doing a few no doubt. Next up will be the same as the previous one. And hey, if Logan gets off his ass and visits http://custom.simplemachines.org/themes/ he might find you lot a design that he favours...  ::)

Tsk...
Pffft...

Kerrin

Quote from: Dog Deever on 12 July, 2009, 09:47:58 PM
In fact- with some of our resident luddites, maybe a skin to make it look like a piece of foolscap paper written on in cheap biro would be best- or even a slate and chalk!!!

;D
As a luddite, I'm going to magnanimously let that one go, but just point out that the Theory of Relativity was first posited on the back of a copy of "The Racing Post" by Albert Einstein, using, if my memory serves me correctly, a pen he nicked from Argos.

Thankyou.