Main Menu

ABC Warriors cartoon - voice acting discussion

Started by Mike Gloady, 03 October, 2009, 08:35:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kerrin

The perfect guy for Blackblood would be whoever the h-h-hilarious voice actor is that does the compare the meercats ads.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0AKC3wZdw4

Schimples!

No, no I am not he who shall never be named.

Mike Gloady

BLACKBLOOD: "Oh come on, we're not going to have any more of your dreary morality, are we Hammerstein?  Schimples!"

Hmmmmmm, not sure that'll work.  Maybe lose the cute little squeak at the end of each sentence?

I still say the guy who voices Ocelot in the Metal Gear series would be perfect.
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

HdE

For one glorious moment, I thought you were talking about Cam Clarke. But that's not him. He was Liquid Snake.

If Bill Nighy was up for the gig, Blackblood would be his. No question about it. The slithery reptilian side of the character would suit Nighy down to the ground.
Check out my DA page! Point! Laugh!
http://hde2009.deviantart.com/

SmallBlueThing

meercat guy is alan partridges righthand geordie in the series where he lives in the travelodge.

Hoagy

"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

Kerrin

SmallBlueThing

Quote from: Kerrin on 12 November, 2009, 02:05:07 PM
Not Mike?! The ex-army geordie.

Hang on.

Yep, him. It was a question in the back of "We Love Telly, Innit!" mag the other week. I was surprised too.

SBT

COMMANDO FORCES

Quote from: Kerrin on 12 November, 2009, 02:05:07 PM
Not Mike?! The ex-army geordie.

Hang on.

KILL KILL KILL!

That was one of his army catchphrases!

Mardroid

Quote from: Mike Gloady on 11 November, 2009, 09:26:49 PM
Hmmmmmm, not sure that'll work.  Maybe lose the cute little squeak at the end of each sentence?

Ooh, I dunno. They're all getting on a bit... Maybe Blackblood's jaw could use an oiling.

Mike Gloady

Robin Williams?

That breaks Gloady's First Law of Celebrity (A celebrity with the surname "Williams" and first initial "R" is doomed to be an annoying and vastly over-rated C*NT" - see Robin & Robbie) I'm afraid.  Try again.
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

gdarmo

Thats why he is only playing Madd Ronn - cue large spaceliner explosion... lol

gdarmo

The other name I thought of for Mad Ronn was Simon Pegg...

Dog Deever

*sniff* *sniff*

do I smell fire-brands and pitchforks?
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

wild-seven

Quote from: Mike Gloady on 22 November, 2009, 06:29:20 PM
Robin Williams?

That breaks Gloady's First Law of Celebrity (A celebrity with the surname "Williams" and first initial "R" is doomed to be an annoying and vastly over-rated C*NT" - see Robin & Robbie) I'm afraid.  Try again.

I guess that means that the Archbishop of Canterbury, Rowan Williams, is stuffed then!
I was going to procrastinate but I think I'll leave it till tomorrow