Main Menu

RIPs

Started by Quirkafleeg, 27 February, 2006, 03:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orlok

Two in one.
Doug Hutchinson's credibility and Courtney Stodden's virginity. :o

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2006574/Courtney-Alexis-Stodden-photos-Doug-Hutchisons-bride-good-Christian-girl.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

That is some seriously fucked up shit right there.

Richmond Clements

QuoteThat is some seriously fucked up shit right there.

Couldn't have put it better myself.

Peter Wolf

Quote from: TordelBack on 23 June, 2011, 06:41:23 AM
Quote from: Peter Wolf on 23 June, 2011, 01:10:10 AM
Quote from: Emperor on 22 June, 2011, 11:19:05 PM

There are suggestions he faked his death as a publicity stunt:

Seems unlikely but still..

I hope the suggestions are wrong.

Really?  It'd be shitty, shitty thing to do, but surely better than two men actually being dead?

Ryan Dunn was apparently over twice the limit of intoxication from alcohol and so you can presume that he was driving erraticly and over the speed limit and the passenger chose to get in the car with someone who was over the limit so i dont really have any sympathy for them if its true but its fortunate they didnt injure or kill anyone else on the road like so many over the limit drivers do.
Apparently Ryan Dunn had collected 23 driving convictions and was driving at 130mph  at the time of the carcrash.
i dont like Jackass either.Dickheads.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Emperor

Quote from: Richmond Clements on 23 June, 2011, 09:04:05 AM
QuoteThat is some seriously fucked up shit right there.

Couldn't have put it better myself.

Although I am unsure why it is in RIPs.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Daveycandlish

An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!

fresno bob

that is awful news, I grew up on Tomb of Dracula,will probably spend the weekend re-reading a few.
You know why the Professor never got laid on the island, don't you?

Matt Timson

Pffft...

Richmond Clements

Bolt-01

So Long Gene. Always my definitive Daredevil artist and iirc the first artist to have a title printed directly from his pencils.

James Stacey

Has anyone mentioned Peter Falk

No more ... And another thing :(

Colin YNWA

Sad to hear of the passing of two greats in Peter Falk and Gene Colan.

Was really shocked to hear that The Big Man had passed when I read it earlier in the week. Always had a massive soft spot for the Bruce and the E-Street Band, particularly the criminally under-rated first couple of records (and Born to Run but that's hardly under-rated!)

Hoagy

These two, Gene Colan and the great Peter Falk deserve a toast.
"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

Zarjazzer

Absolutely Krombasher! Gene Colan and Peter Falk. Ladies and gentlemen raise your glasses...to absent friends. :(
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

Something Fishy

SAD news indeed,  RIP.

Dandontdare

Peter Falk

Gutted

But there;s just one thing I don't understand.....