Main Menu

RIPs

Started by Quirkafleeg, 27 February, 2006, 03:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orlok

Peter Falk???
Oh, that's upset me for the rest of the day now.

Dandontdare

I want confirmation that Grant Goggans is still alive -he had that profile pic for so long I tend to think of them as the same person!

Emp

Peter Falk......guess that 1 last question will have to wait...

Grant Goggans

I'm still here.  Bummed, but still here.

Richmond Clements

QuoteBummed

It's not all bad, then!

Adrian Bamforth

Oh dear, let me send my dearest commiserations to his family. Er, has anyone got a pencil?

JOE SOAP

Quote from: Grant Goggans on 25 June, 2011, 11:21:37 AM
I'm still here.  Bummed, but still here.

Quote from: Richmond Clements on 25 June, 2011, 11:34:13 AM
QuoteBummed

It's not all bad, then!

ah...prison life.

HdE

Well, that's your definition of a double whammy right there.

I knew Peter Falk was getting on in years, and hadn't enjoyed good health, but it was still a shock to hear he's gone.

And Gene Colan... that upsets me in ways I can't articulate.
Check out my DA page! Point! Laugh!
http://hde2009.deviantart.com/

JOE SOAP

A Falkin' shame.

The Legendary Shark

Really sad to hear about Peter Falk. I grew up with Columbo and still enjoy watching it today.

Now that he's gone, I dread Hollywood shoving someone like Rich Hall* in a shabby Mac and re-imagining the whole thing.

*Actually, thinking about it, Rich Hall probably wouldn't be so bad - but they'll probably use Owen Wazzock Wilson, Ben Bloody Stiller or some talentless flavour of the month nobody.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

klute

Just found out today that  Seth putnam from anal cunt died of a heart attack earlier in the month
loveforstitch - Does he fall in love? I like a little romance in all my movies.

Rekaert - Yes, he demonstrates it with bullets, punches and sentencing.

He's Mega City 1's own Don Juan.

Greg M.

Ah, Seth... responsible for the best song titles ever written. My favourites included 'Living Colour Is My Favourite Black Metal Band', 'I Liked Earache Better When Dig Answered The Phone', and 'Benchpressing Effects On Kevin Sharp's Vocals'. And of course 'No, We Don't Want to Do a Split Seven Inch With Your Stupid Fucking Band'. What a guy.

JOE SOAP

We'll always have that infamous sex/drugs/rock 'n roll photo to remember him by...of which I will not post a link to.

House of Usher

Christopher Shale, chairman of West Oxfordshire Conservative Association, found dead at Glastonbury Festival, in a toilet...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-somerset-13918856

...and U2 headlining on the Friday night.

(I knew Glastonbury wasn't cool any more)
STRIKE !!!

House of Usher

In related news, from today's Mail on Sunday:

"'There's no reason to join West Oxfordshire Conservative Association. Lots of reasons not to... collectively we are not always an appealing proposition... Over the years we have come across as graceless, voracious, crass, always on the take... people don't join because they think we'll beg and steal from them. And they're right."

- Christopher Shale, chairman of West Oxfordshire Conservative Association (fundraising strategy document).

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2008127/JAMES-FORSYTH-Theres-reason-join-Tories-Weve-come-voracious-crass--Who-says-Daves-constituency-chairman.html?ito=feeds-newsxml
STRIKE !!!