Main Menu

RIPs

Started by Quirkafleeg, 27 February, 2006, 03:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Roger Godpleton on 22 October, 2011, 07:22:27 PM
Right now we should be focusing on stopping Kim and Thurston from chainsawing Steve Shelley in half.

Hold I heard the news about Kim and Thurston, much to my dismay. but what Steve Shelley's involvement. Don't say he's involved in their split?

JOE SOAP

I believe they've been falsely trading under a misleading name for years anyway, should be Sonic Old-age.

Roger Godpleton

It was a hilarious joke. I was implying that Steve Shelley was one of their possessions and that they would have to divide him into two as if he was a CD collection as part of their divorce.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Noisy Oul Shites would be an awesome name for a tribute band
You may quote me on that.

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Roger Godpleton on 22 October, 2011, 08:07:11 PM
It was a hilarious joke. I was implying that Steve Shelley was one of their possessions and that they would have to divide him into two as if he was a CD collection as part of their divorce.

You've been gone too long Roger it's taking me a wee while to readjust!

Goaty

Marco Simoncelli  :o

As he has been tragically killed in a crash during today's Malaysian Moto GP.  :( :(

Batman's Superior Cousin

I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

Dandontdare

Something Fishy

RIP, he had a good run for sure.

Emp

Mortality was obviously one thing he couldn't fix.

He had a good run, was beginning to think he was immortal.

HdE

Yeah, I'm quietly gutted about Jimmy Saville. I still chuckle over his appearance on the Ricky Gervaise show.

Also, Emp... it strikes me that your avatar looks like an incredibly ill Geddy Lee.
Check out my DA page! Point! Laugh!
http://hde2009.deviantart.com/

COMMANDO FORCES

Joe Frazier aged 67 from liver cancer

mogzilla

frankie's career :lol:

Eric Plumrose

Dwight Arrington Myers.

Heavenly D
Not sure if pervert or cheesecake expert.

Emperor

Mick Anglo - the shame being they never sorted out the more recent Marvelman reprints that would have earned him plenty of cash:

www.bleedingcool.com/2011/11/10/mick-anglo-passes/
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+