Main Menu

RIPs

Started by Quirkafleeg, 27 February, 2006, 03:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudcrab

Quote from: Third Estate Ned on 16 July, 2012, 06:50:21 PM
Jon Lord, Deep Purple's keyboard player and co-writer of Smoke on the Water.

:( Once again, fuck cancer.
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

klute

Quote from: Mudcrab on 16 July, 2012, 07:39:31 PM
Quote from: Third Estate Ned on 16 July, 2012, 06:50:21 PM
Jon Lord, Deep Purple's keyboard player and co-writer of Smoke on the Water.

:( Once again, fuck cancer.

I get so very tired of seeing that word in my own social circle's let alone seeing people i've admired end up with the horrible disease......now blasting highway star R.I.P.
loveforstitch - Does he fall in love? I like a little romance in all my movies.

Rekaert - Yes, he demonstrates it with bullets, punches and sentencing.

He's Mega City 1's own Don Juan.

Greg M.

I knew he was ill, but this is still such sad news. I'm giving 'Purpendicular' (my faintly-heretical favourite Purple album) a good blasting right now.

Something Fishy

Sad news.  RIP.

CrazyFoxMachine

I genuinely loved that man :'(

exilewood

Also gone - Bob Babbit & Kitty Wells. Sad days.

willthemightyW

All the victims of the Dark Knight Rises killing spree. There are some truly evil people in the world, and the fact that people are making jokes and that bible pushing politicians are using this to promote organised religion, saying we don't have enough God in our lives. And people saying "well if everyone had guns this wouldn't have happened". How can you possibly say that and promote pro-gun laws at a time like this... disgusting.
Still, none of that's as bad as the 14 killed and fifty wounded, and all those who witnessed it.
My thoughts are with the wounded and the families of the dead.
They say you need to spend money to make money, well I've never made any money so by that logic I've never spent any.

W. R. Logan

Sir Alastair Burnet

Daveycandlish

Angharad Rees - actress in Poldark and Hammer film Hands of The Ripper - only 63.

An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!

Spikes

Stage and screen actor Simon Ward.

Dandontdare

Sally Ride 61, America's first woman in space.

W. R. Logan

Mary Tamm
The sexiest companion

Richmond Clements

Quote from: W. R. Logan on 26 July, 2012, 09:09:08 AM
Mary Tamm
The sexiest companion
just read this on the bbc... Damn.

Colin YNWA

That's a real shame. She was a great companion and from what I've heard a lovely person too.

Mudcrab

Noooo, not Romana!  :'( See last my comment once again. I was always hoping for her to return from E-Space too.
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!